Diadem Forums

[09.09.14] What T-ara thinks of before they go to bed

princessjimyung

[09.09.14] What T-ara thinks of before they go to bed

[sports Chosen T-News Reporter Lee Jeonghyeok] Always having to look pretty is never as important as now.

The special technique to taking good care of their body? Members spoke up and said, "We don't have one." Instead they say "Between broadcasting and practicing, we have no time. Not much of a technique, but we're just careful of what we do."

But they still have something they are worried about. Eunjeong says "When I sit, we have to put our knees together. Then our thighs look beautiful." She revealed. At that moment, Hyomin said "If we gain a little bit of weight, we reduce half of the proportions we eat and instead eat a lot more fruit. And then we look at cool model pictures so we don't get tempted."

Jiyeon's diet is that instead of rice, she replaces them with corn crackers, and Soyeon stretches every morning. Boram always tries to think that it's worth waiting.

And Qri, unlike the other members, has no fat and is worried. Instead, she has a lot of fat on her face, so she doesn't eat very much at night.

After saying this, the clock read 11 PM. The girls were discussing 'What they think of before they go to bed'.

As much as the hard time they are going through, the members' thoughts were different. "How many hours can we sleep?" "Am I doing a good job?" "When I'm tired, I want to see my mom." "I'm just going to go to bed." That's how T-ara in their dorms said how they wished to be a star.

< jjangga@sportschosun.com, Photographer: Kim Bora Reporter : boradori@sportschosun.com>

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...15/99o75113.htm

Written by: Lee Jeonghyeok

Translated by: princessjimyung@Diadem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...