Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What did you guys think of TTL?

oink*cathy.

I love TTL & TTL (Time to Love) Listen 2.

I really like TTL , cause it sounds like a ballad and the MV was very beautiful.

TTL 2, was alright, it's sad that a few members from T-ara & Supernova didn't get lines

cause it was recorded when TTL was, but I really wanted both T-ara & Supernova

to get awards for TTL, it was really good.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I L O V E TTL (: it is a freaking amazing song! I especially love the lyrics and how they all rap and sing.

So yeon's voice is amazing and strong. Ji Yeon's voice is soft and heavenly. Whereas Hyomin and Eun Jung's got

attitude when they rap. They're so fierce live! We can't leave out Supernova too right? Anyways the last guy to

sing is pretty hot. I don't know them well but they got talent and they absolutely match with T-ARA!

I didn't notice them much in Lies, but I've changed since TTL.

They are so different, so cooool.

I love it when I first listen to it, I've kept playin' this song all the time, even rightnow I'm typing this comment.

TTL has changed my mind so much: It's made me love Jiyeon so much, start learnin' dancin', start listenin' to Cho Shin Sung's songs, made me change my style,..v....v...

I know for sure I will never forget this song!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I must say that TTL is one of the nice songs that I've listened from T-ara and it is also one of my favourite songs. The lyrics of the song is really well. I've listened to this song too many times but I don't find myself getting bored on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...