Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[10.11.16] T-ara and Davichi pull out of the MAMAs

st_1289867881_-991369335_0.jpg

Core Contents Media's top girl groups, Davichi and T-ara have pulled out of the '2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards' (MAMA).

T-ara's agency said today that, "T-ara and Davichi will be unable to attend the MAMA's due to inevitable reasons."

"The reason for not attending is because they have plans with other broadcasters and we do not want to put anything at stake. We have tried to adjust, but it won't work," he said.

T-ara was nominated for best girl group and best dance performance, while Davichi was nominated for the best vocal performance by a group.

Recently, in particular it was revealed Rain and MBLAQ, belonging to J.Tune Entertainment would not be attending, which has decreased the participation of local artists in the concert. After T-ara and Davichi pulled out, the expectations have decreased significantly.

Overall, the end of the year awards ceremony seems to be going to be a bit 'shabby' (?) and has not much strength.

Source: Nate

Written by: Park Gun Wook

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

thanks for full translation :)

lol.t-ara have comeback to prepare for so of course they wont go,minkyung most prob have drama filming so davichi wont go.lol.

not going to watch MAMA now,who is going.lol.unless a big name comes.

COMEBACK!!!

LOLOLOL I CHUCKED A LAUGH LOOOOL

YOU KNOW IT'S BAD WHEN EVEN YOUR SUB-COMPANIES ARE NOT SENDING ANYONE LOOOOL SORRY MNET, AS REGINA GEORGE FROM MEAN GIRLS WOULD SAY IT, IT'S SOCIAL SUICIDE

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

That suckssss.. but other broadcasting networks are holding awards too, yes? Like KBS/SBS/MBC?

O MY GAWD! They could of got an best award you serious! I JUST DIED RIGHT NOW O____O' WHY WHY WHY?! Omo But thier comeback..Omo.. ;( Really sad now but really proud of our girls :)) Yah T-ara keep it up..I hope T-ara get over 5 awards after thier comback! YAH YAH YAH!! I'm so mad now O__O I even voted for them ;( Omo.. Hwaiting T-ara then O___O'

Even the sister company cant attend the award !!! Now least and least top idol attending !!! Without T-ara I think I will not watch it live just wait for the result will do :/

WWWOOOOOTTTTT???

THEY ARE UNDER MNET AND THEY WONT COME?

kewl!

I dunno.. Popular idols are not come to this award too.

2AM, BoA, B2ST, SNSD, etc etc etc..

BIG LAUGH AT THIS EVENT :)

MAMA is a joke im so happy are girls no attending they would look so dumb if they do cause all they other big name artist aren't going cause they chose mbc kbs and sbs over mnet haha cause there end of they year award shows coming up dont wanna mess with that also T-ara is making a comeback on those 3 stations soon better then being banned from them and only being on mnet haha but this is surprising isn't T-ara under mnet wow

even if they were gonna be there i wasnt planing on watching MAMA anyways. i dont like that awards show and the way they pick the winners.

it's very ironic.

Core Contents Media is under MNet, which means T-ara is also under MNet.

Yet their own grown girl group can't attend their awards.

Oh well.

Of course their schedules are full, and they will have a comeback on December.

T-ara fighting!

THAT'S IT!

I have decided not to watch MAMA

This has been not interesting enough without SM artists and now T-ara, Rain, MBLAQ and Davichi are out.

It will be plain, I can tell