Diadem Forums
shining star`★

[10.11.23] "Comeback with 7 members" T-ara transformation in their new MV

I have been repeating this song since its release. I love the song but i was expecting more for the mv, such as having more dances move etc. Also, Soyeon, Eunjung, Ji Yeon & Hyomin have much scenes for the mvs. I was hoping to see more of Hwayoung though. Anyway, i hope they would release a dance version for the song since Core Contents have always release MVs dance version.

The theme for the MV is nice and their hairstyle looks similar, especially Hwayoung & Qri.

I love the song and the MV

my favorite part is the rap *.*

I also get suprised because of Hwayoung rap

O.o she is amaizing

I really can't wait for the comeback =)

The song is amazing!! ^_^ I can't wait for the release of the other songs!! The new girl raps really well, so I'm excited to see her perform.

Hyomin should dye her hair to that same blond color her wig was... She looked like a goddess~

I can't wait for their live comeback but, no offence to anyone, but i the new member didn't ... add more spark to the great thing T-ara had , i expected more like an awesome change for the better for T-ara but everything is still good, T-ARA IS AWESOME AHAHAHA

Their new song and concept is good. I love it! Hwayoung was great in there, she's beautiful. I can't wait for them to perform their song live. T-ARA FIGHTING!!! Thanks for sharing.

After seeing the MV, I think Hwayoung was a good addition to the group. I am surprise she does rapping as well. Lol as long as hyomin and eunjung still get to rap, I'm fine. Lols. But hwayoung's voice is quite good ^^ T-ara fighting!