Diadem Forums

[10.02.09] Hyo-min and Qri next for Mnet Scandal

graceism22

Prepare to get your hearts broken fanboys... (and girls) because Hyo-min and Qri are the next two girls up for Mnet Scandal! The preview is already out and can be view here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8B1CGj7EBc

around the 9:04 mark.

Apparently the Qri's lucky guy isn't a stranger. There's a whole dicussion on soompi about it. His name is Park Tae Jun and he's an ulzzang (mhmm agree). Qri was also an ulzzang back then so they knew each other. Here's a pic of them together way back

vs1avn.jpg

from the preview it seems they're really close... maybe even too close. Even Hyo-min's guy gets pretty close (holding hands and all... oh young love).

Sorry I'm going to talk about Brown Eyed Girls in a T-ara forum but I just wanted to note that after watching the Scandal episodes with Ga-In and Narsha, I must say it was pretty interesting how the girl took more control over things (maybe because they were older?). I'm interested to see how the T-ara girls' dates will turn out. From the previews, it seems that the guys lead the girls (aha!)

One last thing... this mnet scandal thing is kind of late news but I was surprised it wasn't featured on this site (???)