Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.01.31] T-ara's Lunar New Year Wish: A Good Boyfriend?

wow thanks for sharing these. the way they dress in hanbok, *nosebleed* haha. they are so cute, pretty and many more. it's great to know all of them going back home for new year. that's the nicest thing to do. <3

omg . They totally deserve their vacation and I wish that I would be long enough for them as well!

And boram is sooo cute . LOL. Too bad for Eunjung . But I'm glad that she is enjoying her filming .

Though it would be great if she could spend some time with her family as well .

I hope they would be as famous as Kara and SNSD during their promo in Japan!

T-ara Fighting!! biggrin.gif

I think they are all old enough for boyfriends ... Even Hwayoung and Jiyeon are hitting 18 this year ...

But I suppose they won't have time for their boyfriends even if they had one given their hectic time schedule ...

how sad . wonder if their company will give them a week off like how SNSD was given for a vacation or a free time so they can go anywhere they want ):

I really want all idol gots girlfriend and boybriend. I guess a lot of them have but secretly dating.

In my opinion singer tend to sing better when they experience love ^^. They derseve to be loved by lot of pl.

Being idol is so hard and lonely, I hope they find someone love and stay by their side .

all member look good in hanbok dress and have their own beauty .......

they are very busy lately..........they have the right to rest...........

poor eunjung , she doesn't had time to rest because busy acting in a drama........

OMG .........cant wait their japan debut.........

T-ara hwaiting...........

GOODLUCK in japan T-ara! Hopefully we can see Q-ri's Japanese skills :D

p.s. Q-ri if you ever need a boyfriend, you know where to look ;]

its nice to hear they actually get a break for new years. its ridiculous the amount of shows and such they make these idols appear on. its always fun to watch but they need the rest. T ara jjang

That's so cute that Boram wants a boyfriend, I wouldn't have guessed that she was the one to say that. Aww and they are so sweet to their parents as well. I wish I could grant the girls all of their wishes.

I think from their simple looking wishes really shows how tough a schedule they have. Hope the girls will get a good rest this holiday season to spend time with their loved ones. I'm sure Eunjung will get her rest in due course.