Diadem Forums

[POLL] Are you going to the K-Pop Heal The concert in Singapore?

lnkira

K-Pop Heal the World  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the kpop heal the concert in Singapore?

• Yes, just for T-ara
    • Yes, not just because of T-ara
    • No
  2. 2. Which songs do you hope to hear T-ara sing at the concert

• Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Good Person
    • I Go Crazy Because of You
    • I'm Really Hurt
    • Lies
    • Like The First Time
    • Ma Boo
    • One & One
    • Time To Love
    • Time To Love Listen 2
    • Wanna Play
    • Why Are You Like This
    • YaYaYa
    • You You You

I so going to the concert for T-ara

although i got the quite late since i need to wait for my pay to come i got the block a4 9,1 ticket

lucky for me

songs i hope to hear:

bo peep bo peep

i go crazy because of you

i'm really hurt

ttl

why are you like this

you gotten ur tickets yet? i hvnt <3 after buying the tickets im like so gonna go on a diet at sch and save!! i've started saving for this concert but i don think its quite enough and a bit or ALOT will come from my savings. again,ive not gotten my tickes yet!!! gonna ehad down to singpost on wednesday and hope to get it!!! <3

You're lucky to have got A3.9, I got A4.11. Still it's way better than A1.12 when I clicked on Zone1.

Although TTL and Listen 2 are two of my all-time favourites, I think it might be hard for them to do it without SuperNova, or even a male guest, which I doubt they would invite for this concert event.

You're lucky to have got A3.9, I got A4.11. Still it's way better than A1.12 when I clicked on Zone1.

i type wrongly i oso a4 ,1 we r in the same block maybe i will see you there

you r a4 11, wad <br>i actually selected zone 1 first and it is already until block b liao luckily i checked zone 2

Although TTL and Listen 2 are two of my all-time favourites, I think it might be hard for them to do it without SuperNova, or even a male guest, which I doubt they would invite for this concert event.

t-ara got perform ttl once without supernova so it is still possible

• 2 weeks later...

i type wrongly i oso a4 ,1 we r in the same block maybe i will see you there

you r a4 11, wad <br>i actually selected zone 1 first and it is already until block b liao luckily i checked zone 2

t-ara got perform ttl once without supernova so it is still possible

Mmm...same block then hehe. Guess people don't really check out the other side before proceeding.

Also, the Meet & Greet pass collection today was surprisingly empty, even after the opening rush. I reached the place at about 2.30pm and there were still passes available for the day. Maybe it's because the M&G Session didn't include After School so Singapore's PlayGirlz (or equivalent if there isn't) didn't bother? Just a guess...

248618_10150319016869129_506689128_9769172_5092489_n.jpg

So to those who have yet to get their passes...I think you can slowly make your way down, it's 12pm until 9pm for today and tomorrow for Cat1 ticket holders ;)

Well, about them performing once without SuperNova, yeah, I've heard it, just that...I don't know, personally the vibe is totally different. Still, it would be nice for them to perform their hits :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, today's Meet'n'Greet was pretty disappointing. T-ARA did not turn up, nothing was told to the T-ARA fans beforehand, only an email stating that the session was pushed forward to 7pm. So basically the T-ARA fans were just sitting there looking at T-MAX and MBLAQ being interviewed. Not that I don't appreciate this, but just disappointed at the lack of information update. :(

i went to the airport to "fetch" them but didn't stalk then after m&g conference saw them in the hotel during concert i was standing right in front of them for the special stage and i was at the hotel when they went back after the concert really saw a lot of t-ara for these 2 days freakin nice

This was an opportunity for me to see them in person for the first time.

Soyeon looked the prettiest in person (think she slimmed down quite a bit recently), followed by Boram and Jiyeon.

Yesterday showed that T-ara is much more popular in Singapore than MBLAQ and After School (who also performed). People just went crazy the moment they stepped on stage!

The atmosphere when t-ara came onstage as compared to the rest of the groups was totally awesome. The entire concert hall just went crazy and our girls had the loudest fanchants. I was really proud of them last night. Really an eyeopener considering it's their first time here in Singapore. Hope that t-ara will continue to show their best to everyone. T-ara fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...