Diadem Forums
maknaes.

[11.05.20] T-ara, exclusive interview with Taiwan's Channel V 'Plans of a new Hallyu-dol'

T-ara, exclusive interview with Taiwan's Channel V 'Plans of a new Hallyu-dol'

1305893811_161391.jpg

Taiwan star TV, Channel V's special interview with girl group T-ara took place at TV Daily.

On the 20th at 3:30PM, T-ara's interview with Channel V took place at Seoul Gangnam District Nonhyundong at the office of TV Daily. Due to Channel V's request to hold the interview, leading reporter Ken personally traveled to Korea in order to make this interview possible.

On this day T-ara said, "We still haven't had the chance to greet our Taiwanese fans, but there are a number of ways we can communicate with them, such as twitter. We're aware that we have a fanclub there, which we were really happy about. We will come meet with you soon", passing on their greetings to their overseas fans. They then talked about their dorm life and the acting activities of the members.

Despite the fact that T-ara has yet to promote overseas, reporter Ken was able to feel the popularity of T-ara and the Hallyu wave, being well aware of their status in Korea, including Eunjung's appearances in MBC's 'We Got Married' and the horror movie 'White: Curse of the Melody'. Soyeon also gave a simple greeting message in Chinese, not forgetting about fan service.

Meanwhile, T-ara is currently preparing for their new album as well as studying foreign languages for advancements into China, Taiwan, and Japan. *

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110520n25875

Translations: maknaes. @ tiaradiadem

* T/N: This can be a bit misleading, but the girls most likely just said they were studying foreign languages. It doesn't mean that anything is confirmed about their overseas promotions in those countries just yet.

Wahh.. LUCKY FANS!!! I Wished T-ara Would Send and Come to The USA! It'll Be Awesome! I Really Hope..NVM! But Yesh Eunjung's Movies causes the Group too and T-ARA IS VERY BUSY! Hwaiting All!~:)

wow..first time here..

i was starting to think they're not together as a group anymore..because of their busy schedules..

but now,im so glad to know,they're so together..

and very pretty as ever..

T-ara..can't get enough of them..

Well, Bo Peep Bo Peep did get a Taiwanese remake, so I'm sure they have some popularity in Taiwan. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a Chinese/Taiwanese debut a year or so after their Japanese debut.

wah! Ths s great, t-ara s becoming more popular day by day. They r soo friendly xD

So they really r going to debut in Japan huh? lucky those japanese diadem xP

wonder when will they visit vietnam??? Dx

Wahhh, what nice taiwanese fans T-ara has, what nice international Diadem fans they have as well lol, hopefully one day they'll go international and we'll all be able to see them ;)

I hope they would come to Indonesia at one point.. at least study English please.. I want to be able to understand and post on EunJung's twitter ;)

"We still haven't had the chance to greet our Taiwanese fans, but there are a number of ways we can communicate with them, such as twitter. We're aware that we have a fanclub there, which we were really happy about. We will come meet with you soon"

ohmy.gif Vietnamese also sad.gif come come come come come to meeeee tongue.gif

haha im so happy that t-ara is getting so popular.

our girls are definitely getting prettier and prettier as time passes <3

and soyeon is sooo cute with her new hairstyle !!!

cant wait to see them when they come to singapore <3