[SPAZZ] First impression

aivilo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Good person, they vocals already captivated me, and from then on they were going to be the new girl group I will be supporting in 2009. Even through the change I stuck with them because I saw the potential that others did and defended them when they debuted.

I will totally do the same for Ji Ae and Ji Won when they debut, hopefully as a vocal duo.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed up to watch their first live performance and I actually disliked them. It seemed like they weren't very prepared and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that they were lipsyncing. This threw me off because It gave me a bad impression that they weren't able to sing and dance live, which seemed very disappointing. As time progressed, I decided to give them another chance and realized how talented they all were. Now I like them =]

I remember my first impression of them really well. I was in class behind the computer and I saw a picture of 'the new girl group T-ara' on Asianfanatics and I thought 'wow, they're so pretty!'

So I checked out the individual photos and I thought 'wow they are really seriously surreal pretty!' and I called my niece over to the computer to check them out.

After that, once we heard Good Person we were hooked. Truthfully at first I was afraid they wouldn't be able to sing, you know, that they'd be like any other girl band, but I was definitely wrong!

At first, when I heard that T-ara was going to debut (as 5 members) as a vocal group, I actually was anticipating their debut. After hearing Good Person, I immediately fell in love with the girls. It's a shame that Jiae and Jiwon left the group though. I really loved their vocals. T_T Of course, Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon's vocals are good too. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I first heard the news, I thought "God, another girl group". Didnt really pay attention to them because of that ^^; after seeing their pictures I was still not convinced and "Lies" was so boring to me. So I had a what-ever attitude towards them. But then AFTER the TTL promotions I happened to find the video and I was in love in 3 seconds!!! I just heard the chorus of the song and it blew me away! I loved everything, the song, the mv, the clothes, and Jiyeon made me realize her because of the hairflip of fierceness (is that even a word???)

After that I searched for some music from their first album and like the beginning was soooo soo good! I was so into them in less then an hour! I went to make an account in diademforum and that's how I'm here ^^. I can't say it was fangirl since minute one but I'm so glad that I am a fangirl now :D

The first song I heard from them is Good Person, as many of you said above. I must say then, I loved that song when I first heard it. They had very powerful and strong voices. So they left me with a good impression. I heard Lies after that, and it was a really catchy song! I personally think that T-ara is one of the best and most talented girl groups that debuted in 2009.

Like many others I didn't pay attention to them before or after their debut. I think I've been burned out by all the new girl groups that came out around the same time so I couldn't keep up. If I remember f(x), Secret, HAM, and JQT came out around that same time and of course f(x) got more attention. But every now and then I see T-ara's promotion pics on various kpop news sites but I still didn't pay attention to them. It wasn't until I watched the Sweet Girls special with all the girlgroups that I finally noticed them, at least how they look like and I thought they look like a gothloli jpop group (I think someone here mentioned that already). And when Boram won the whole game (due to Hara's fall) I thought it was cute because I wasn't expecting her to win. From there I noticed Hyomin because of Invincible Youth and when promotion for LTFT/BPBP came that's when I finally got into them. Took awhile but I got there. :(

As for individual members:

Boram: how can you not notice her? She sticks out too much. We're the same height so I gave her cool points for that but she surprised me for being the oldest in the group. Her awkward, shy persona is probably what won me over. I tend to like the short (ex. SNSD's Sunny) or weird, awkward (ex. 2NE1's Dara) members. So that is why Boram's my favorite.

Jiyeon: I thought she was older than she was, esp. in TTL. I thought she was so weird looking, her big eyes and small face which always seems to be drowned in big hair (or wigs). Again, I like the weird looking members so she became my 2nd favorite. I also praise her for being so young and hardworking. Can't wait to watch God of Study.

Hyomin: Noticed her in IY and she's so goofy and cool despite being edited out alot. LoL My most memorable moment from the show is her "apple cutting glasses" :D

Eunjung: I read in her bio that she was in the movie Beast and Beauty which is my favorite Korean movie, so I had to go through it again and find her. She's Shin Mina's little sister! So cute. Then I watched her in Death Bell, very cool. She looks like a good leader.

Soyeon & Qri: these two were the last ones for me to figure out. They looked too much alike in pics even though I knew Soyeon has the better voice and Qri has a mole on her nose (I do too! LoL) but it's only noticeable up close. But after watching their videos on YT (thanks Diademsubs!) I've finally figured them out.

LoL, sorry I tend to be thorough in my posts. :P

I came to know T-ara from the mv "Time to Love". My first impression towards this group is that they have a strong expressive singing and they were cool in the mv. I end up addicted to the song and keep hearing it over and over again and started to take note everything about T-ara.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The first time I listened to their song was TTL with TaeGoon and apparently I was really interested in who they were since they had a good voice.

That's when I was like that girl (Jiyeon) has a good hairstyle and she looks really cute too and that main singer (Soyeon) has powerful vocals and I like her hand movements lol... Omg! who are the cool rappers? (Eunjung and Hyomin)

my first impression...

1st saw they @ dream concert 2009 a group of pretty girls...

after download T.T.L... a group of pretty and talented girls...

after download bo beep bo beep... a group of pretty, cute, and talented girls

after download Lies... a group of pretty, cute, talented, great acting girls..

after download T.T.L listen 2... i think i like them ♥_♥

after download IGCBOU... t-ara is the best girl group ever..

well, u can say it first impression, and first impression when they release song... teehee...

just want to sharing...

first saw them performing Bo Peep on either MuBank or MuCore, can't remember which but i did remember internally going 'wtf? is up with the huge ass paws"..

then i saw their I Go Crazy Because of You live and i was like "this is the same group with the huge ass paws"..

then i started researching and found out that they're a pretty gnarly girl group.. going through their old songs and i was pretty impressed..

now im a t-ara convert.. heh