Diadem Forums

[11.06.14] Hyomin is T-ara's new leader, "an opportunity for all members"

nathaniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an interesting concept and I must say that I like it. everyone gets the chance to lead and learn how to deal with that pressure while also getting to help guide the group and their ideas/concepts more directly.

yeah.. it's really sure that the company have an interesting concept.. and this will refresh and have a chance for every group member to experience the all things.. and thanks a lot for the previous leader Boram effort and guidance so the Group will grow more.. and also congrats to Hyomin for being the new Leader.. T-ARA FIGHTING !!

I like this concept. Everyone should be given an opportunity to be a leader. Im so happy that they use such a fair and good method. Its really the best way to cultivate leadership and responsibility when they are chosen to be the leader. Eunjung, Boram and now Hyomin! Whoever is leader, they still learn, grow and shine as a team! T-ara hwaiting! ^_^

at first i detest the idea of they kept changing leader as i feel Eunjung is the best role to be a leader ( i am not a Eunjung bias, more towards Hyomin..lol)

but thinking back i have to eat my words, i feel that its a great exposure and great experience for them to shift leader as at least the other member will be able to learn to be more responsible. yeah..its finally hyomin turn to lead...can't wait for their comeback and cant wait on how leader hyomin will bring to the table.. <3

somehow i can't imagine Hyomin as T-ARA's leader.

i thought it would be Soyeon who got the next opportunity to be leader.

but as they said

The members and staff determined it would be Hyomin who would be the best to have the leadership, which she'll begin during 'RolyPoly' activities

this means that the girls believe in her.

so Hyomin fighting, do your best for the group.

i am surprise when get to know the Hyomin is going to be the next leader?

i was expecting Soyeon..

But then still congratulate to Hyomin, with her as leader T-ara will shine even brighter ~~

Wonder who will be the next leader~~

Well... I won't say that that didn't surprise me. So I suppose Jiyeon is up next?

While the 'leader' concept still confuses me, congratulations Hyomin!

I already miss Boram's grandma-kid leadership :lol:

But honestly, the new concept seems more Soyeon-like to me with its (from what i can tell) older generation feel.