Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.06.24] T-ara's "RolyPoly" teaser being revealed three days early

[11.06.24] T-ara's "RolyPoly" teaser being revealed three days early

201106241058001002_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's teaser for their title track off their new mini-album will be released on the 24th.

T-ara's agency, Core Contents Media, revealed it will be released to the public at 14:45 KST through Melon. T-ara's 'RolyPoly' music video teaser will be 50 seconds long, and will capture the 70's and 80's disco era. The music video director is the famous CF director, Cha Euntaek.

T-ara's agency said the teaser was originally supposed to be released on June 27th, but because of fans request it will come out three days earlier.

Meanwhile, T-ara will comeback on July 1st with 'RolyPoly' which will appeal to a wider range of audiences. They are also preparing for advancement into Japan.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

YIPPPIE!!!

it's 3 hours+ to go!

can't waitt.. not only waiting for the mv, i'm really curious with the song.. the 10 secs thing is not enough xD

n i think they'll gonna have a comeback on June 30th right?

Thanks fo sharing anyway!

I just hope we'll able to hear the song during the teaser! I'm always afraid that we will only get 50 sec of close shot with some weird intro, instead of having the real song. I'm so excited about their comeback.

I think this will hit again like Bo Peep Bo Peep. I remember the fans' involvement to that track there and it seems that it'll be the same here ^^ T-ara Hwaiting! :D

Omg omg, coming out soon! I can't wait!

With all the news on Rolypoly, i really feel like dying now.

Dying to see their MVs, their performances! I can't wait!!