Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] When did you first start to like T-Ara?

kikiyana

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow for now, I'm the only one who become a fan right from the Start XD...

I like T-ara since their predebut days... When they have only 5 member Consist of Jiyeon + Eunjung + Hyomin + Jiae + Jiwon...

I kinda disappointed when jiae and jiwon is leaving T-ara TT_TT... I thought oh man is it the end of T-ara XP...

But luckily it's not.... Soyeon + Boram + Qri join in and they have their debut XD..

They have quite a unique debut you know... While every other idol groups debuted on a stage, T-ara debuted on a Radio Show!~!!

That's why i found T-ara to be interesting and keep supporting them until now XD...

to begin with, i wasnt really a big fan of them.. and i have to admit im not a big a fan of them now.. but after watching dream high and GOS, i kinda fell in love with these girls! they are just soo adorable and you can really see their hard work in everything they do! hwaitingg girlsss~

Well I first saw Eunjung from Dream High and she was my favourite in that drama, but it never went to the point to research about her...

Then i found Hyomin in Invincible Youth, and realised the 2 were in the same group... research finally happened and yeah.

Mainly due to Hyomin cause she is absolutely lovely

actually i knew them since Lies, but at that time im not really aware of them so i think at that time like "oh..just another girlband", cause at that time im crazy about snsd tongue.gif, but since they perform TTL...im starting to like them, im very very love that song, even until now im always listen to that song (TTL), and when they comeback with bo peep, i became a Diadem..until now hehe biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I know Eun Jung from a TV program first, I like Eun Jung but not much, and I still don't know much about T-ara.

Untill I saw Hyomin in Invincible Youth. I really I Hyomin, I like the way she act in IY. It made me want to know more about her, so i search about T-ara and bcame T-ara fan

now I know all T-ara members and like thier songs. And Hyomin is still my favourite member.

i wasn't into kpop back in 2009. i was watching episode of Star king and that beautiful lady pop out on the screen she was wearing a beautiful pink hat i fell for her you can say it was love from the first sight. and than i tried to know her name until i know it was HYOMIN. i searched her. watch every show she appears in and than i become A t-ara fan after T-ara.com < lol what a story! :D