Diadem Forums
bokchoi

[11.08.02] Hyomin, "I fought with my director over the script"

I love Hyomin since her days in Invisible Youth. I love seeing her getting to notice more, but do hope she keeps her health in check with that crazy schedule :D. She's so much more ambitious and dedicated than her character portrayed in IY.

Eunjung unni and Hyomin love to each other is really amazing!!

I really envy their closeness. :lol:

Anyway, i agree with Eunjung unni, she must take care of herself.

"Focus on today and dont worry about tomorrow"

"I hated hearing 'You're an idol.. can you do it?'"

I agree with this ^_^

They really have talent and they want to improve themself with giving a trial in variety kinds of entertainment

Hyomin has such a strong will and determination! This is how you know she'll definitely be around for quite a while :lol: She's finally had a chance to show off her talents and so she's gonna stop at nothing to make sure it goes well :) proud of her heh

You go girl! You show the director who's the actress! I'm glad Hyomin told off the director. She's an actress, and needs to be treated like a serious actress!

No wonder Jiyeon felt lonely at night...Hyomin ah your maknae need ur attention too..:):D...Congrat to Hyomin cuz its not easy to manage time with the crazy schedule in front her..She was prove that idol can do everything like a star,..Fighting

eunjung proves that idol can actually acting!

i'm confident in hyomin!she's about the same as eunjung.i love them both

but then we have to agree...that not all idols can act well.they're depending too much on the title as idol to generate viewers interests

I'm glad that Hyomin was very serious about her script and wasn't afraid to stand up to the director and tell the director her opinion on the script and how it could be changed. I admire her for her boldness :)