Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who you thought was the leader at first?

aivilo

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in alot of the past and current idol groups, the person who is in the center or the most popular one is not always the leader. HOT, Kangta got all of the limelight but Moon Heejun was the leader. Wondergirls, Sunye is the leader but Sunmi and Sohee got alot of the attention. Same with DBSK, and even SNSD. Yoona gets ALL of the attention, while Taeyon gets her share, you would almost thing Yoona was leader based on face time. But I think eunjung does a good job of being a leader. She gets along with everyone, she speaks up when needed, takes care of her peepz, and she doesn't seem to have any problem with jiyeon or hyomin getting lots of attention. And soyeon looks like she could be the leader because she has such strong vocals. Actually, when T-ara first came out with Lies, I was confused because soyeon, eunjung, and hyomin all had long dark hair and they all looked alike in the pictures.

My first thought was Soyeon during the TTL promotions, the performances centred around her so much and the fact she is lead vocal just lead me to assume she was the leader.

Eunjung being the leader was quite the surprise but then when I saw her on variety shows or in behind the scenes videos then I understood. She seems quite charismatic and she does have incredible stage presence too!