Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Your opinion about T-Ara first album

shining star`★

Haha they totally didn't warn us about the change to full-blown sexiness though. I got a big shock, I tell you LOL.

At first both songs up for title consideration threw me off ? Because it's such a big change and it followed more of the TTL 2 style (which I wasn't really fond of), but after awhile the 2 songs started to sit better with me.

Anyway I'd have to say my favourite track is Falling U because their vocals are so mindblowing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This album really surprised me when I found myself liking all the songs as I've only heard TTL & TTL2 prior to listening to this album. Good Person is my current favourite but I also love the catchy tunes in the upbeat songs. Definitely a very well-produced album and I can't wait to see them perform the new songs live.

• 4 weeks later...

i personally realy so much in love with T-ara after i hear this album..

cz when they promoting lies n ttl..i never knew they exist..

everythin in this album almost perfect...the costume..the song..the concept..the dance

thank T-ara for giving me a beautiful memory like the 1st time i listen to kpop...