Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Your opinion about T-Ara first album

shining star`★

First, I've to admit that i'm sone.

From my point of view, after listened to every songs in this album, for quality alone they can beat every other girls group off the track easily. But if combine with other factor, that, i don't know. lol.

I think their voice is great and i mean everyone, which is rare for girls group with 5+ members.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECSTATIC! the album made me a fan! <3

I love that T-ara made sure to have a signature sound that represents them as a group. I think that's only made them much stronger amongst the girl group rookies.

Tic Tic Toc is my absolute favorite off the album. I'm actually repeating that song right now haha.

I love that they stay true to their pop sound while mixing it up with some electro and techno influences.

Their music even suits their image - cute, fun and poppy but also with a hint of sexiness and maturity.

So yes, I was really happy with the album. One of my favorite female group albums of 09!

• 2 weeks later...

this album is pretty boss. it's surprisingly cohesive even with their debut songs included (though i still despise both versions of 'geojitmal,' and 'a good person' is so xxxxtastically boring, it makes me want to stab my eyeballs). i remember reading somewhere before their album came out, that it would contain shibuya-kei elements, and somehow t-ara pulls it off

even though songs such as 'tic tic toc,' 'like the first time,' and 'you you you' are probably the best well-written songs on the album, 'falling u' is SO my jam, omg i seriously repeat the xxxx out of that song and belt it out at like 4 in the morning

thumbs up for the first album!!!

all the song really catchy for me..

actually, good person is the first song i get to know t-ara..never thought they are the same person when singing

bo beep bo beep song..

its really great and cool how they can varify of sing different kind of song and music..both really damn good..

but right now the song like the first time n TTL and TTL2 kept playing in my head..need to hear them to sleep..

T-ara janggg!!!

not many song can make me addicted to sleep..

thumbs up again!!! <3

It's a very soild album with no real weaknesses. It doesn't seem like

a rookie group when listening to their songs.

Favorites would have to be You,you,you Falling U and Say Goodbye

oh and the middle part of One&One soley because of the Soyeon bit but

not really the rest of the song ^___^