Diadem Forums

[INFO] Blackeyes

iam diadem

i have read a news say that t-ara album will release more late but i dont no where can i find the news i wanted to know when is the day when they are going to review the song??(cry cry and lovey dovey)can any tell me??if there is any more news pls tell me as i dont usually read news-_-and y the cry cry teaser only have 3 people???where the other 4??

well the dates are pretty confusing here for this mini but according to ccm website, 9th of november they will release cry cry teaser part b(part 2.)

lovey dovey's concept pictures will be released on the 15th. both of these songs are from the Black Eyes album.

seriously ??? so 9/11 is the 2nd teaser ? not the full mv ??? yeah... ccm is the king of troll :( huhuhuhu.....

Well, daily kpop news said that the Cry Cry MV would be released on the 9th of Nov. Lovey Dovey's MV 1 week later, and the full album a week after THAT. Don't know if its reliable, but its what I'm gonna believe until further notice (like it doesn't come out on the 9th....)

Well, daily kpop news said that the Cry Cry MV would be released on the 9th of Nov. Lovey Dovey's MV 1 week later, and the full album a week after THAT. Don't know if its reliable, but its what I'm gonna believe until further notice (like it doesn't come out on the 9th....)

so if it is like that 9th Nov is cry cry mv then 16thNov lovey dovey and 23Nov is the release of album??

Oh man this makes me really sad. So sad I could... Cry Cry. [badum tsh]

• 1 month later...