Diadem Forums

[11.11.21] Chart Ranking - Cry Cry Chart Update

s-park

^ Lol, I know it's fantastic that they're doing so well even while up against Wonder Girls and others.

Hell yeah for our girls!

As they continue to promote, I know they will continue to do well! This really is T-ara's year. :rolleyes:

They are really on their way to becoming one of the biggest groups. They've now had five really successful songs (Bo Peep, I Go Crazy, Why Are You Being Like This, Roly Poly, Cry Cry). I would say by the time they wrap up the Black Eyes (and repackage) promotions, they will officially be solidified in the top tier of Korean girl groups. Before they were stuck in a weird place between the middle and the top, but now they're really up there.

It's almost impossible for any more female groups to reach the level of SNSD and WG (both who are basically legends almost) and 2NE1 and KARA, but at the rate T-ara are going with their Japanese success and continued Korean success, they are actually getting there!

Would you consider T-ara equal success to miss A and f(x) (both who had hugely successful recent promotions, especially f(x)) or do you think they are actually bigger than them now?

Would you consider T-ara equal success to miss A and f(x) (both who had hugely successful recent promotions, especially f(x)) or do you think they are actually bigger than them now?

i never think miss A and f(x) are equal with T-ara especially when comes to public recognition (except suzy) in korea IMO.

SNSD > WG > T-ara > Miss A and F(x).

BUT with Cry Cry i hope T-ara can beat WG and reach their level hehehe :lol: (although i think they can since Cry Cry >>>>>> Be My Baby) but who knows since WG have a larger fandom

This song is doing great!!

Competition for the music shows will be tough, T-ara hwaiting!!

haha...what show is this?? and who the guy that holding jiyeon hand..haha