Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara Concert in San Francisco

anhpham

Have any of you flown internationally? I can only imagine them being at an energetic low after such a flight and with such a rushed schedule. This is a legitimate question BTW, I've never flown more than three hours. From experience, people seem dead tired after an overseas flight.

Yes I flew from LA to Taipei (capt. of Taiwan) and rushed from there to Vietnam. Took about 12-13hrs for that long flight from LA. I mean you won't be super tired (for ordinary folks like ourselves), but you won't be in your normal condition either. But consider they're celebrities, they will be much more tired than us.

That's why I asked one of the previous poster whether they can link me T-ara's schedule because that person said T-Ara will have a concert on the 12th (11th US time)....which I think was only a rumor before. Hopefully that's still a rumor, otherwise the girls will be really tired flying like 4 times over weekend.

Do they have a calender of their event listed somewhere? Can you link me real quick?

I got it here! http://www.t-ara.co.kr/ under schedules~

___

Ahh the concert is so soon!!! Me and my 3 friends are going dressed as different T-ara concepts ^^ Mine is Bo Peep, and I basically have my whole outfit done! I just need to make some more accessories, and I reallyyyy hope my paws come in the mail soon x_x