Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What did you think of the new mvs?

t.k.ara

the new mvs for like the beginning and bo peep bo peep came out, so what did you think of them.

i was soo excited to see qri having a line this time but it kinda bothered me that she was behind eunjeong so you couldnt really see her (when they made the v formation that only showed 5 of them). overall it was a really cute mv, with hyomin as the lead girl getting ready and you can see the rest of the girls helping her.

the girls look sooo adorable in bo peep (15+) !! they were definately having alot of fun with their own shots and the dance is pretty cute. i could hardly recognize soyeon tho lol boram and hyomin looked soo cute haha

Like the Beginning MV was very cute, haha, I liked the beginning of it, all of 'em were so cute dressin' up Hyomin for her little date. x3

The Bo Peep Bo Peep 19+ MV was... "awkward"? lol. I really don't know what to say about it, haha, it was kinda confusing as to what was happening I guess? haha.

The Bo Peep Bo Peep 15+ MV was just plain cute. Them dancing and just havin' a blast = adorable. xD

To me, the 15+ Bo Peep MV easily takes #1 followed by the 19+ version, then Like the Beginning. Though I'm thinking about switching the LTB MV and the 19+ Bo Peep MV around. I like LTB's MV as a whole because it seems to tell a story about Hyomin "preparing" for some guy. The choreography is nice too, but I still like Bo Peep's choreo better.

I loveeeeeed Like the Beginning! Hyomin was just so cute and adorable and Eunjung's little bowtie on her head~ was so cute
:rolleyes:

And Boram was in charge of the makeup (again). :3 Like in TTL she was helping Qri with makeup, right? haha. I thought that was pretty cute. And Qri in charge of teaching Hyomin's wardrobe was so funny :3

And in BPBP [19+] the girls look super hot in their outfits haha (:

• 2 months later...