Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[11.12.30] Quick News - T-ara to perform "We Used To Love" on Inkigayo with Davichi

im happy that they'll perform it but sad at the same time because my bias jiyeonnie unni will only have 8 seconds to sing!!

If you're sad, just think about how much worse it is for people that are Qri/Boram bias? They aren't even performing. You should be glad.

Hipe they win a mutizen award and so on after for lovey dovey....they got their first award on new yearz day too so it would be amazing for them to win an award again on the 1st of Jan

Wow. I'll eagerly wait for this !!

I do however agreed that the girls are doing lots of work for this new year.

They will be busy ith Lovely dovey, plays, and series, not to mention their song promoting in Japan.

Hope they get enough rest while working. :)

If you're sad, just think about how much worse it is for people that are Qri/Boram bias? They aren't even performing. You should be glad.

And also eunjung.. Anyway its good to see they will perform this song..fighting!!!

Although it will be too much for them since they're going to have Lovey Dovey promotions,I've been hoping to see them perform this song at least once and my wish came true! :)