Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ehlana

[12.01.31] Videos - Roly Poly & Eunjung @ Dream High 2

To be honest, I really don't know what they're talking about, so I really hope for the engsub of this video

Kang Sora wore JiYeon's outfit, it looks suit on her.....Sora looks really cute LOL

Atfer watch the second video, i have a feeling that JB has a secret crush on Rian maybe :x

if im not wrong, kahi said that jiyeon lost an opportunity to be in a drama or a show because it was taken by eungjung lol!

im not sure about it though, i probably misunderstood some words =[[

jiyeon with her bubble gum again..hehe..the necklace with 'R'-ryan..cute..

i wish eunjung could be cameo in this drama..

jiyeon "t-ara eunjung"..epic..calling her unnie..are you miss her..

i think jiyeon notice that hyorin like those black hair guy..

can't wait for eng sub..

lol can't wait for eng sub :D i thought at first eunjung will make some cameo as baekhee but they talk about her as "t-ara's eunjung", i think it's fun if they gonna show eunjung as baekhee and eunjung as t-ara's at the same time lololol

I havent really watch Dream High episode 1 or 2.. coz im waiting for subs.. I also thought that EJ is in this episode but basing from the comments above..it doesnt seem so..oh well EJ and Jiyeon Fighting!! :D

O_O So cute! I like what they did with Roly Poly. Jiyeon is so funny as the spoiled(?)/mischievous(?) girl. And Kang Sora, hahaha, I know her from We Got Married, but seeing her in action... she really is a good actress. Her expressions are just too funny!

I'm pretty sure Eunjung will have a cameo in DH2... i have read somewhere before that ALL 6 Main Characters of DH1 will have their Cameos.... Soohyun & IU's cameos were already shown now it's only Eunjung, Taec, Wooyoung & Suzy.. But i think she'll cameo as Eunjung & not as Baekhee...

i was LOLing when IU cameo as IU & not as Pilsuk & Kang Sora as for her autograph... LOL