Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aralle2

[12.02.13] Video- Jiyeon sings Wishing on a star @ Dream High2

I love love love this clip. Haven't seen the whole ep yet but I was really looking forward to the duets.

I love Jiyeon's voice! I'm so happy to have heard her sing like this. ^________^

I really hope she gets to sing this song in Dream High 2 OST.

Me Too! I love Jiyeon's voice. I hope they but this song in the ost. You don't offen get to hear Jiyeon's voice that often in T-ara's song which are more upbeat. Jiyeon and ballad songs are the best!

yep, i think her voice is best/most suited for ballads :) i hope T-ara releases more ballads in the future~

Omg I was about to cry watching this, like yeah haters can go to hell........

I'm so proud of our Jiyeon ;___; she sang so beautifully, her voice is mesmerizing; She even hit a high note, now all DH2 watchers will acknowledge how well our Jiyeon can sing! She's not just a beautiful face, she is also a great actress, a great singer, a great dancer, a great MC, a great Entertainer, and most of all a great heart :) our T-Ara has beautiful talented ladies!

waaahh *.* that was truly daebak lol but if her character rian did something to the mike on purpose that was truly a hoe move xD...she's so pretty...im gonna go cry in the corner with my ugly self now