Diadem Forums
Ka*

[12.02.27] Rumor - The Tracklist for T-ara's 2nd album

oh my god.

HOKEY POKEY!?

like seriously.

they really need to change the title of the songs.

it sounds so weird. hahahahah

i'm looking forward for the new album

but i hope they get enough rest. ^^

lolol the names haha..roly poly now hokey-pokey? have to say out of all those 'tracks' milk milk lemonade just catches my attention, hahaha its just too..funny and cute though. lol everyone should'nt take this seriosly since its a rumor anyway.

Bo Peep Bo Peep, YaYaYa, Roly Poly , Lovey Dovey , Hokey Pokey....Queens of repetitive titles..LOL!

I just hope that the chorus won't be something like hokey Pokey Hokey Hokey Hokey Poley xD repetitive choruses are now...old style? I hope it's gonna be as Daebak as their 1st album or even more Daebak!! I have a feeling that it will have really high sales already ^^

omg wad on earth does the album title even mean? lol. okay nevermind the way the tracks were listed didn't make sense. i guess we'll have to...wait and see.

I think it's a typo of "avant-garde" literally meaning advanced guard. Figuratively it means "experimental, edgy"

it may be just a placeholder?

omg wad on earth does the album title even mean? lol. okay nevermind the way the tracks were listed didn't make sense. i guess we'll have to...wait and see.

haha why not put the title 'Wait and See' as Track no. 14? :P

The translation is wrong there. It should be "avant-garde", which you should now what it means. It's a kind of Art which is ahead of its time, often shocking and usually sells badly : everything T-ara isn't. That's why I doubt this rumour is any true.