Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Is this the moment T-ara becomes the number one girl group?

klopfzeichen

T-Ara is still one of the most popular group, even with the scandal, given time, it will eventually heal. But still, for T-Ara to become the #1 girls' group is just a bit too much (personal opinion) when some of the more popular groups (SNSD, KARA, 2NE1, etc) are still going to be actively promoting. But who knows, maybe some change of events in the unforeseen future will somehow change the whole kpop game.

honestly if CCM had kept them the way they were a year ago.. before adding areum and all this controversy they were on track to be #2.. noone competing with snsd of course..but as i see it now.. T-ara is a third tier group now.. behind kara, wg, 2NE1 and even (dare i say ) F(x) and Sistar(which both have been really hot as of late)... in korea they do not stand a chance to any of those groups because off all the controversy, why do you think they have been out of korea lately? Snsd is doing shows overseas, some in USA,,,, 2Ne1 is doing a global tour, WGs US tour is doing quite well , kara is second to snsd in japan(barely) and even smaller less known groups a year ago like F(x) and Sistar are doing random shows in america., not to mention winning 1st place in shows even when the big 3 have singles out.. aka Electric shock and Loving U.. T-ara has taken a huge step back in their careers and i really dont know if they can bounce back from it and get back to where they useto be.. i highly doubt it honestly..

It's actually insulting to those groups to even compare and say T-ara is on the same level with any of those groups really.. and im not a anti , i am actually a real fan.

i actually don't know.

just like some of you said,

SNSD, 2NE1 and even KARA is really hard to beat.

Sistar and Apink seems to be recognize well, as well...

and the fact that they had encountered this bully issue, it is actually hard to say.

but who knows, this issue might actually give them an opportunity to be known or to be recognize more, the curiosity of people on how they will step back to where they were and even strive to reach the top... and i do believe that most people know that there is no bullying, it is just that, they are happy to bull someone.

But again, I'm probably most afraid that their age might catch up before having the title of top/best girl group

And even how great their songs and how great their dance steps, the fandoms of t-ara, i believe, is not that big, not even in match on half of snsd...so it is really hard to say that they can attain the first position