Diadem Forums

[12.07.30] SBS PD's controversial statement, "I won't reach out to T-ara in the future"

nathaniel

Whether it's appropriate or not, now we know their point of view and intentions to our girls in the future.

KKS, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ????

To the girls ... Please, please make a statement now before it's too late. If you don't, you'll never get the chance to redeem yourself again. You'll be judged forever without any chance to speak about it. I'm begging you girls...

one pd doesnt make it too bad... one station in the other hand, is dangerous... i dont know what show this pd responsible with... if he can say that he wont cast someone, then he must be a head pd of a program... never heard him actually as i only watch runningman and i dont remember his name were there...

the problem is eunjung role is actually in a bit of shaky situation...

Holy crap.Like it or not,all these controversies has ruin T-ara's image A LOT and although I hate to say this,but I have a strong feeling that their latest song "Sexy Love" will flop BIG TIME no matter how good the song or the choreography is seeing that most fans now are against them.

Not just in Korea. Even celebrities in Japan are disapproving them. (reading Nathaniel's tweets)

They will not have a foot in any countries unless it is sorted out real soon.

Every second my heart breaks bit by bit from the bad news i get.

I could bash KKS more, but I'm too sick and depressed to do it right now ...

At what point are the girls going to take it upon themselves to attempt to address this issue at the face of their apparent downfall? Their moral character is being called into question. Although it's possible that KKS is telling them not to speak on this issue, KKS cannot save them as he has already shown that all he can do is make a situation worse. At this point, they need to do what they have to to save themselves. Not only are they being judged based on his stupidity, but people are looking at how they're handling this situation as individuals. This situation should have been nipped in the bud when this issue first arose. Sitting back and saying nothing and allowing people to speculate without ever trying to prove their innocence makes them look guilty. If they want people to give them a chance and to look at this situation objectively, they have to express their side of the story regarding the tweets. How long do you expect for people not to draw their own conclusions if days have passed without any explanation released specifically from them? And the longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get. Even if they can't regain all of the fans they've lost or if many people don't believe them, they at least owe their fans who are sticking next to them an explanation instead of leaving them in the dark. Regardless, this a big mess and although I wish them the best, I don't know how they're going to come back from this, especially if they continue to stay silent. Hopefully, they'll release a statement soon but honestly, that should have been done today if not when the bullying allegations first came out.

This is dumb. This would never have happened if T-ara stayed a 6 member group from beginning to end. I really hope that T-ara doesn't disband and everything goes back to normal soon, it tears my heart that all the years of hard work are destroyed overnight because of poor management.

Can't really blame them for bandwagoning ... after all most fans on hwayoung's side ... As a person who wants the most viewers to watch their shows .. they have to be on the viewers' side ... but still .. they shouldve just kept quiet instead of speaking out .. -.-

i think the only way to solve this problem is if the T-ara members or CCM have proof of what hwayoung did. Fans judge soo fast!!! So many people want the truth..they got the interview from the ceo. What more do they want from the guy? if the ceo talks more about what hwayoung did..the fans gonna say ohhh how are you keeping her safe if you are saying all these things...even if it's the truth the fans can't read it or see it b/c they are just sooo angry.

I will always support T-ara!! stay strong!!!! FIGHTINGGGGGG!!!!!