Diadem Forums

[12.07.31] T-ara to temporarily halt activities

nathaniel

[12.07.31] T-ara to temporarily halt activities

20120731_1343707429.jpg

After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being.

Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert" which will be their last performance/schedule for a while.

T-ara's agency said on the 31st, "In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

T-ara had schedules lined up, but they've canceled and haven't been seen in public instead. T-ara member Eunjung initially was supposed to attend the VIP premiere of the movie "I Am A King" yesterday but she absent from the premiere.

Core Contents Media made an announcement to terminate Hwayoung's contract with T-ara because she acted like a "top star" and had behavior problems on the 30th and since then there has been backlash after backlash.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n16259

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

--Core Contents Media made an announcement to terminate Hwayoung's contract with T-ara because she acted like a "top star" and had behavior problems on the 30th and since

then there has been backlash after backlash--

Stop blaming Hwayoung!!!

The one at fault is you fu*k KKS and your su*k company!!!

Praying things will be fine. Just want them to be safe. Although things don't seem to be looking up now but....keeping the faith >____<

At least the halt in activities will do the members some good cos they really need to settle all this closed door first before going out in public :( don't want people to start bashing them physically..

"In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

And has nothing to do with that other thing....

Can someone please sow his mouth shut? Everything he says makes him look like a fool. He is so damn unprofessional and untrustworthy. This man has zero credibility. I wish that he would let T-ARA speak. They should have released statements by now. I think that he is hoping that people will just forget about this and move on. He is so wrong. This situation is only going to get worse because of his poor management

"In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

Like anyone will believe that. T-ara's schedules are likely to be already chosen days, even weeks before the members are notified of them anyway. What a load of bull. I may as well take the words of an inmate of a maximum security psychiatric ward more seriously than whatever CCM is spewing out.

On the plus side (not to sound like an optimistic clown or something), T-ara gets some urgently-needed rest and refit - and reflect on the situation here while thinking how they should confront the public on their own. I repeat - on their OWN. Not under the eyes and scripting of that poor excuse of a company.

This reminds me....lot of fans were united to the cause of T-ara getting a serious break....I think we just got what we wished for in a rather odd way. Fate has a weird way of making wishes come true O.o

"After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being." ;A; noooo...don't word it like that...it sounds like you're blaming Hwayoung just like KKS... TT-TT

'Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert"'? Oh dear. I worry for their performance and what the audience will do...

It's smart to not put them in the public for...a while. I just hope CCM isn't just using that as an excuse to procrastinate on solving this issue.

"After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being." ;A; noooo...don't word it like that...it sounds like you're blaming Hwayoung just like KKS... TT-TT

'Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert"'? Oh dear. I worry for their performance and what the audience will do...

It's smart to not put them in the public for...a while. I just hope CCM isn't just using that as an excuse to procrastinate on solving this issue.

Honestly, I really think it is best that they don't take part in the SBS concert at all. Something's bound to go wrong there and I feel that it's going to be more than just a black ocean they'll be getting from the audience.

For Boram', what's worse is that her SISTER debuts tomorrow as well and T-ara's antis (and more specifically, Boram's antis) would direct all their hate towards Wooram.