Diadem Forums

[12.08.03] Core Contents Media will file seven criminal complaints against the media

nathaniel

While I would agree on a moral level, directly attacking the media in by itself could be a little dangerous in the long term. Then again, seeing their present anti-T-ara stance, I'm not sure there's much to lose.

And by the way, I get the hate against AKP, and I agree, but I dont think that's a major factor actually. I mean yes, we international fans are probably visiting this and similar sites, but the koreans have their own native media, and T-ara reputation in Korea is more important than their reputation abroad.

Going up against the media like this isn't really what I call a wise move.

It's as if KKM hasn't learnt anything in the past few days on how extreme and dangerous the K-press and K-media can be - and no doubt, it even makes AKP look like saints to a degree. Fighting fire with oil again.

This is some pretty serious brew being stirred up.

I still don't think AKP should be completely absolved of responsibility here, and there were plenty of instances in the articles that they translated where they injected their own opinions, making it sound as if they were condemning T-ara for bullying Hwayoung when it hadn't even been proven that such was the case. However, I doubt they'll be sued...AKP caters to an international fanbase, and I think KKM is more focused on getting to the root of the problem, which is the Korean media that's been stoking the flames of the rumor mill since all of this started.

I totally agree... Allkpop did more than just translate.. they "picked & chose" articles that they know will fuel the fire and during the heat of the firestorm did not translated any that were the voice of reason..

The only good article wasn't translated news but actually an Op-ed wrote by an English speaking writer. Only now that things have calmed down a bit, AKP is starting to post one or two articles that atleast show support for T-ara but lets see if it lasts..

Like how everyone is saying here, ALLKPOP must be sued here! That site is so nasty. Theynever posted anything good about T-ara but always making bad articles about them. All they want is net traffic and more viewers to increase their money -.-

I agree! A-L-L-K-*-*-P should be included (and I'd expect it is).

Lol, must indeed include that site... They may have felt their included in the list; changing their tunes as if they were not one of those who instigated this.

I hope those sued really gets punished... Who knows how scarred T-ara is because of "reckless" reporters. And just being nice by using "reckless".

sometime I really don't understand kks,he only can make a good decision by corrected it when the news really endangered his life crucially.if not he always make a stupid decision.

because it rarely see some news endangered his life so we always hear he make a stupid decision.

but its still not stopping me from hating him because his stupid decision always endangered people life & career.don't know when he will stop make a stupid decision because I'm tired read his stupidity.

Eh, CCM doing something right for once. Took them their sweet time and costed them a lot. They should have done that from the beginning and crushed those false rumors. But at least this will scare some haters or at least resolve some things. Would it be asking too much for KKS and CCM to continue like this from now on?

FINALLY! KKS has done something I agree with.:))) I wish this right decisions of his will continue and I HOPE HE HIRED REALLY COMPETENT LAWYERS if he is going to fight with 7 (not 1but 7) media outlets who has their own different set of lawyers.:)

cherish ! it's the same thing as 'open blackmail' , not even a slight chance for a white lies argument. I dont know how many scandal were made in Korea, or how badly the media treat their own country artist/entertainer, but recently several artist also make a fiery comment to this whole 'random investigation' and 'detective netizen' thing. Even if CCM were to be hatred by many party, but this is a quite decent move. May legal action leads to a fair trial for those who spreading bad word.