Diadem Forums

[12.08.21] Eunjung to have her first filming for SBS "Five Fingers" on the 22nd

nathaniel

I´m so happy, The moment she starst fiming i feel like there isn´t way back, because i´m nervous , her filimg schedule delayed because of agenda proplems? don´t think so, T-ara has canceled many stages, interviews etc. I feel in some moment Eunjung was near to be out of this drama, and this nwes made my day, I´m happy.

i´m sure she will do an amazing job. for sure and I know she can recover her strenght and happy personality focusing in this drama, really, this drama is good for her.

can´t waith really!!!!

About the Character concept,, LOL they already change Eunjung's character EVEN BEFORE the T-ara scandal.. Eunjung character at first should only be involve w/ Jihoon but they change it so she'll be in a triangle w/ Jihoon & Changwook (the brothers in the drama) plus they made her father some what related in the fire that killed the brothers father.. Though if you watch episode 1 he is somewhat like framed as a thief or something by the brother's mother (Chae Si Ra). Da Mi's father also died in the fire w/ the brother's father adding more confict in her character than before.. THAT was the change they were talking about..

how do you know that eunjung's character was only supposed to be involved with jihoon at first?? and was dami's father not supposed to die in the same fire..?

Good luck for Eunjung on her first filming!

I really thought she started filming already since there was some blurry photo going around weeks ago that says she started filming. But now here's the confirmation that she's just starting on the 22nd. This is also good news because this means that now she probably gained at least a little bit of strength (after weeks that the T-ara controversy endangered their careers). I mean, I am optimistic that the controversy is starting to cool down now especially when the members started reappearing in public, press conferences, Good Morning interview, plus the airing of their dramas, WGM, and even MBC aired their Beautiful Concert.... I really hope everything will turn out well, especially for the promotion of their incoming single Sexy Love.

I am happy that she is in this drama. When I first heard about the the music/piano plot and Joo Ji Hoon's comeback, I was totally interested!!! And when I learned that Eunjung accepted the role, I became even more excited! (I became a fan of Joo Ji Hoon when I watched Goong/Princess Hours... and I learned Eunjung had a cameo appearance in Goong/Princess Hours as one of the ballet classmates of Song Ji Hyo... and now Joo Ji Hoon and Eunjung get to be in a drama again, now Eunjung as lead character! :) )

I hope this drama will bring out the best of Eunjung's acting talent. I also hope that the public's view of Eunjung will improve and that over time, and through this drama, any prejudice they have against Eunjung because of the controversy will fade. Soon, they will see Eunjung not anymore just as an idol or just as a member of T-ara, but as a very talented and promising actress who is worthy of acting awards.

I also hope to see Eunjung play the piano, since I expect she has some talent in playing it, considering her mother is very good in piano, and I remember in Star Life Theater, her mother won piano awards and that she didn't pursue her piano career to take care of Eunjung. (Moreover, I think Chae Si Ra's character is also a talented pianist who gave up her acting career for her family. Quite a similarity huh?) I also read that her mother wanted to become an actress and that Eunjung wants to fulfill that dream for her mother. Now Five Fingers is not just any drama for Eunjung... this is very close to Eunjung's heart because she can relate it to her mother... acting + piano + reaching her dreams.

I hope Eunjung sings for the soundtrack!!!

I am glad that Five Fingers is doing well so far in the ratings in Korea...it had a very tight race against May Queen on the 1st episode and then beat May Queen in the timeslot race in the 2nd episode:

August 18 (Episode 1)

> AGB Nielsen:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 11.2%, Seoul 12.5%

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 11.3%, Seoul 12.5%

> TmnS:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 12.1%, Seoul 13.4 %

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 11.3%, Seoul 12.1%

August 19 (Episode 2)

>AGB Nielsen:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 12.7%, Seoul 14.2%

9:50 pm, May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 10.8%, Seoul 12.3%

>TmnS:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 13.4%, Seoul 16.3%

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 12.6%, Seoul 11.6%

Now that's just the beginning. The adult characters have yet to appear. Eunjung has yet to appear starting on the 5th episode. I hope the ratings will skyrocket until the very end of the drama.

I don't usually care about the ratings because I watch a drama regardless of Korea's response in it plus I am not in Korea so I have no contribution to the ratings... but because of the recent controversy that endangered Eunjung's participation in this drama, I just hope and pray that the ratings will be so high just to mock those netizens and haters who demanded her removal in this drama. I want Eunjung to prove to all haters, netizens and the public that she is a talented actress and she's not what others think she is (a mere-idol-turned-actress-with-no-acting-talent)...because she really is not (she acted in small roles even before she became an idol and she is also an acting major not just in any university but in Dongguk University)... and that the PD made a wise decision in keeping her as Hong Da Mi... and that despite those demands and boycott threats, Five Fingers will be a success. Besides, the show is not just about Eunjung... it has Joo Ji Hoon, Ji Chang Wook and Chae Si Ra too plus an awesome plot about music, family, love, revenge and dreams. I have seen the first two episodes of Five Fingers in their raw version and I was impressed so far, so I am really excited to watch the next episodes.

I am really praying for the success of Five Fingers and of course their comeback single Sexy Love.

Eunjung Fighting! Five Fingers Fighting! T-ara Fighting! :)

how do you know that eunjung's character was only supposed to be involved with jihoon at first?? and was dami's father not supposed to die in the same fire..?

way back on late June / early July they releases a plot and character chart where it only has a love line between Jihoon & Eunjung.. There no line connecting Eunjung's character w/ Changwook.. Changwook's love line was w/ the other girl (forgot her name) she wasn't one of the 4 leads.. That's why when they releases the new plot some 'Five Fingers' fans even said they make it harder to choose who to ship Eunjung with since even before the news that Eunjung will have a connection w/ Changwook in the drama some already notices that they have chemistry..

Yes he was initially going to die in the drama.. the only changes i think they made is that originally he was suppose to be a worker in Man Se's company (the factory of instrument) and it was first said that the factory will be the one on fire killing Da Mi's father & the 2 boys father plus Young Ran framing him or accusing him of being a thief thus entering their house and being involve in the fire while in truth the granny ask him to go to the burning building and save her son (Man Se). According to the preview of Ep 3 Young Ran was the true cause of the fire too..

Additional: it's not only Eunjung who haven't started filming because in the press conference Changwook said he haven't started filming too.. Both will start filming Aug. 22 (He have only done the piano scene in the preview / teasers)..

I am glad that Five Fingers is doing well so far in the ratings in Korea...it had a very tight race against May Queen on the 1st episode and then beat May Queen in the timeslot race in the 2nd episode:

August 18 (Episode 1)

> AGB Nielsen:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 11.2%, Seoul 12.5%

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 11.3%, Seoul 12.5%

> TmnS:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 12.1%, Seoul 13.4 %

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 11.3%, Seoul 12.1%

August 19 (Episode 2)

>AGB Nielsen:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 12.7%, Seoul 14.2%

9:50 pm, May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 10.8%, Seoul 12.3%

>TmnS:

9:50 pm: Five Fingers (SBS) = Nationwide 13.4%, Seoul 16.3%

9:50 pm: May Queen (MBC) = Nationwide 12.6%, Seoul 11.6%

Yup that really is a good ratings already for the first 2 episode considering the time slot and that 'May Queen' is a really though competition since that drama is really good too (plus they premiere in same day x_x and they have same genre).. When i first saw the ratings and how close 5F & MQ ratings are,, i've decided to watch 'May Queen' first 2 episode too just to see what kind of drama 'Five Fingers' is competing with... I like 'Five Fingers' plot more & because Eunjung is in it (Changwook too :P) but with complete honesty i think 'May Queen' pilot episode was better..

I really hope the ratings continue to rise and that by the 5th episode where the adults (Eunjung, Jihoon & Changwook) will appear ratings will reach 20% already.. And 20% is considered a HIGH ratings for a 9:50 pm drama since it's late already..

Oh wheee~

I can't wait to watch Eunjung in this drama soon.

This drama will be the best ever.Its also Eunjung

very first different kind of character in this drama.

We get to see a different type of role play from Eunjung.

Looking forward^^