Diadem Forums

[13.01.28] T-ara to make a Japanese comeback with バニスタ (Banisuta)!

craZy

This means no Dani in this single neither.

Anyway, with all this song it would have been better release just one CD.

i don´t want to be bad, but i´m happy Dani is not there, sorry.

FINALLY EUNJUNG SOLO SONG, i really hope this song can show the amazing vocals she has, i love T-ara songs but i´m always waiting for that song that let her show how good she is. I hope is a ballad or a sexy song but good to show vocals.

I´m super excited, and very happy because i think they need to show new songs to Japanese fans not only japanese versions of their songs.

Yay, my wish has been answered^^

Judging from the title alone, Soyeon and Areum's sign will be a ballad piece filled with melancholy; EunJung, Jiyeon and Hyomin's song will be an upbeat song filled with intense dancing; and Qri and Boram will be singing a bubbly and cute song.

I really wonder how CCM will predict the demand for 10 different singles at once. Isn't this a little too risky?

i don´t want to be bad, but i´m happy Dani is not there, sorry.

FINALLY EUNJUNG SOLO SONG, i really hope this song can show the amazing vocals she has, i love T-ara songs but i´m always waiting for that song that let her show how good she is. I hope is a ballad or a sexy song but good to show vocals.

I´m super excited, and very happy because i think they need to show new songs to Japanese fans not only japanese versions of their songs.

Don't worry, i'm happy too.

omg i can't wait for the solos and the boram/qri sub-unit ;A; i think its gonna be something with a cutesy vibe based of the title but who knows lol. I don't really mind it being 2 songs each version because that's how jpn singles work for everyone like the normal single usually has 3 songs while the limited has 2 and then the normal version will have different jacket photos and covers like this happens with all the jpop groups i like so its nothing new to me lol

Precisely why I don't bother with the Japanese release of any of my fav. groups. There's always some sort of scheme that makes their prices so dam high...but that's just me.

The promotion technique is clearly just a cheap ploy for CCM to make money, if we're assuming that fans will be willing to buy all the different versions, so I'm a bit torn, because at the same time I'm happy the girls are finally promoting original material in Japan. I do hope the production quality is up to par with their Korean music, especially when they decide to shoot/release an MV. And the decision to make a comeback in Japan is amazingly brilliant, because I thought for sure CCM would (stupidly) try to tackle the Korean market again, even with all the bad press T-ara's still getting.

On another note, I guess we should all start saving up now, huh? Unless by some act of God they decide to release ONE album with all the songs. (Oh, and because it's CCM, I won't be too surprised if that's what they end up doing months later anyway...)

Company's probably at hard financial times (and has been for quite a while I imagine) since T-ara's effectively slashed away from the K-market and likely to be so for a pretty long time.

But yea, it does look like a pretty cheap gimmick (and as someone mentioned, probably a copy-move of what KARA did with their members' solo material). I mean heck, CCM's got SPEED promoting and Co-Ed to make a comeback soon despite both went through numerous member changes and a very long period of inactivity up to the point they're hardly any different to a typical rookie group that most people wouldn't really give much interest about.

Seems like T-ara's revenue has fallen quite short overall. Wouldn't count too much on an MV though, assuming costs of producing one there are more expensive, which goes to say how terribly low-budget the Japanese version of LD looked. For their music, it *should* be more higher quality, somewhat. CCM's been relying far too much on Shinsadong Tiger for the majority of T-ara's big hits since 2009.

So by now, I should understand that it's KKS' intention that fans have love/hate relationship with the agency (not T-ara).

Giving everyone a solo song each is very very well commendable. Even though to be nit-picky fairer, Boram and Qri should have 2 solo songs considering they were the least active members on solo gigs.

But, KKS just doesn't like a perfect lovey dovey world, irony that being one of T-ara best single. With all possible and reasonable excuses, this original release must be sold separately for each song.

But picture this, if the songs are to be released in one CD with all fancy photobooks whatever, they could charge or even $50 and still make sense. I, as an avid fan of Qri and Eunjung only individually, would still have to buy the CD as a whole for $50. Let's say they even included Dani (I pray for her not to join T-ara ever) in the CD, I would still buy it for I cannot just exclude Dani out of the CD.

But with single CD case, I would only buy Qri and Eunjung and can pull a complete IDGAF on Boram's CD. This would cost me around $26 for all the songs (2 purchases and the rest download).

I'd rather pay extra $24 for a single CD, everything included, than being played like this.

Btw, reading the first 2 items, I thought they're selling a song and signature and Soyeon's and Areum's card whatever, and selling some kinda soap with Boram's and Qri's pics. Apparently, those are song titles.

And in case you have not noticed KKS' fancy style in song titles.

Maybe Maybe Do We Do We Get To Sing Get To Sing One Song Each One Song Each?

Seems like T-ara's revenue has fallen quite short overall. Wouldn't count too much on an MV though, assuming costs of producing one there are more expensive, which goes to say how terribly low-budget the Japanese version of LD looked. For their music, it *should* be more higher quality, somewhat. CCM's been relying far too much on Shinsadong Tiger for the majority of T-ara's big hits since 2009.

I thought T-ara wrapped up 2012 in quite good shape, regardless of the scandal. Their live shows should bring good money. And promotion activities at the moment should cut expenses.

this is actually a good news. at least ram and qri can show what they've got in singing too. and what happened to dani now? when will she join anyway? her debut is moved little by little, maybe until she reach the age of 15 or 16? lmao

the most thing i worry is, if the other members got lot of sales than the other members (what i mean is, a big difference in sales)

so i am hoping that they can sold out their cds

though, with this pre-order thing, CCM can see who have the more request of sales between the members so i'm hoping the difference is not that big ^_^

and another thing, as much as i want eunjimin threesome performance, i hope they can pair up with other girls too, sometime ^_^

S-O-L-O 's whhoaaa.. i didn't expect this either... so cool~! but why would they separate each if they can have it all in a CD? or maybe, it would be nice if in each album there would be like 3-4music + video.. haha~! think that would suffice.. but that's all me :P

well anyway, nevertheless, like i said... this would sooooo cooooolll~! like.. totally!!! hearing their voice separately .. :)

March 20 would be like ages to go -_- but worth it to wait.. should be coz they are T-ara♥ :D

ehherrmm... now im totally awake coz of this news.. whoo~! good for me eh? :)

I thought T-ara wrapped up 2012 in quite good shape, regardless of the scandal. Their live shows should bring good money. And promotion activities at the moment should cut expenses.

Well, compared to say, 2011 and early to mid 2012, I would argue there's a huge difference.

Even if they did wrap up the year in good shape, their activities in Korea as a whole dwindled down pretty hard during the latter half of last year and for most Kpop idol groups, including even the bigger ones, Korea is still their main source of income and popularity. Losing that is a pretty huge loss, if not fatal should things go terrible.

Not sure which live performances you're referring to but the ones done in Korean broadcasting shows are likely done by paying the latter to perform in them whereas the rest such as concerts and all are from fans - again, T-ara's fandom as a whole isn't big enough to sustain this in a long run (say, like a year or so) comparable to say Kara, SNSD or even Big Bang, which may explain the whole separate CD thing for this Japanese comeback, a method in attempting to get fans to buy as much as possible.

Though the whole love/hate thing against CCM amongst fans has actually existed for quite a while - fans have continuously bought the albums and singles which in turn actually gives CCM money despite CCM's continuously astounding idiocy since 2011 and for most cases, profit from group promotions more likely goes to the company whereas the group gets only a tiny percentage while individual ones go to the members (whether it be shared or only to the member of a particular activity keeping it all).

To put it short, with the amount of money earned, it's still very likely not enough for CCM's standards despite promotion activities supposedly cutting expenses (and even then, you still have to take into account the cost of logistics such as staff paychecks, accommodation, plane tickets, fuel for road transportation, food, paying broadcast companies or concert organizers and the list goes on - which again, are probably all used from the revenue T-ara brings in, not to mention KKS's own greedy and presumably lion's worth of share).

Not even other idol groups have gone so far to do this separate CD plan and though KARA is an exception they're still miles ahead of T-ara's position in Japan.

FINALLY we going to see our princess

After all there is something of justice in this world. Congratulation to our princesses Ham Eun Jung

I'm sure she going to has a very success program.

Thank you MBC to let fans to see our princes I'll see her in real Time.

tumblr_m8s3qlrjXC1rdnt5vo1_500.giftumblr_mb3paiaZRP1rshvwro1_500.gif