Diadem Forums

[14.09.02] Latest Info - T-ara to hold 2014 Japan Tour in November and December!

craZy

46.png

T-ara have held annual tours in Japan since 2012 and this year won't be any different. The girls will be touring through Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka in November and December!

Tokyo Show: November 26th, 18:00-18:30, TOKYO DOME CITY HALL - 10,800 yen

Tokyo Show: November 27th, 18:00-18:30, TOKYO DOME CITY HALL - 10,800 yen
Osaka Show: December 1st, 18:00-18:30, International Convention Center - 10,800 yen
Fukuoka Show: December 4th, 18:00-18:30, Fukuoka Sun Palace Hotel & Hall - 10,800 yen

Don't waste any time and purchase your tickets right away! http://t-ticket.asia/105041/9.3/65026/

Visit the 2014 Japan Tour official website and Twitter for further information or just stick with Diadem for all the latest updates!

Nice. This means more fan cams and DVD of their tour. I'm actually curious what their Gossip Girls' songs' perfs are like. I first thought they won't have any Japan concerts this year as in the past they held tours in Q3 of the year.

Gambatte kudasai T-ara!!!

PS: "gambatte" is basically Japanese equivalent of good luck/fighting. If I recall my Japanese 101 correctly (from the little I remember, it literally means "keep your chin up"). Please correct me if I'm wrong/inaccurate.

Are they performing at the Tokyo Dome for the first time?! Wasnt this Soyeons dream on Princess T ara?!

The concert venue is in the Tokyo Dome city, but not the Tokyo Dome stadium where it could be called an arena concert. This venue has a capacity of around 3000 seats.