Diadem Forums

[OTH] Do you think this is trustworthy?

D-man

Hey guys,

In another thread Red4summer gave me a link of a page where I can buy t-ara hefei concert tickets. So I contacted the seller of the tickets. The payment was succesful. But here's the thing. Since I'm the only foreigner who is buying the tickets the procedure for me goes differently. On the day of the concert at 4 pm I have to find T-ara Bar around the stadium to get the tickets. So at this point I'm not getting anything like some kind of proof that I bought the ticket.

What you think about this guys? Can I trust this? I don't have experience with purchases in China. So I might be a little bit suspicious about this.

The link to the site is this http://world.taobao.com/item/522621969112.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.J0pO9e&_u=u2fbujqsb7fd

Tell me what you think about this.

An odd procedure but if it's T-araBar, you can count on them.

When you pick up your tickets though, don't you have anything to show for being the one who bought your specific tickets? A receipt or anything? Or do they simply have your name/details handy?

Well they say I'm the only foreigner who is attending this concert. In the meantime I've asked for their e-mailadress. The idea is that we exchange pictures so that we at least can recognize each other on that day. But... I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous on this. 

Congrats, so you managed to buy a ticket!

According to TARABar guidelines, as long as the virtual transaction is done with acknowledgements from both sides, a ticket will be secured. On the day, just look for TARABar booth to collect the ticket personally. On the safe side, bring all things to prove your identity and the payment made. Seating arrangement won't be known at this time but it will definitely be better than those purchased outside.

FYI, the extra dollars paid will go to the incurred expenses in organizing, gift/food aid to T-ARA, concert light stick etc. BTW, the sunflower will be free. LOL

pPcgeQ.jpg

@red4summer It's actually all thanks to you. If you haven't sent me that link on the other thread, I would never have found it myself. So tnx man!! =D

Btw... what are the queens in your picture holding in their hands? A message on paper to T-ara??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...