Sign in to follow this  
craZy

[17.03.17] T-ara reveal title track composed by Brave Brothers for final album under current contract, 'My Name'

[17.03.17] T-ara reveal title track composed by Brave Brothers for final album under current contract, 'My Name'

0002615885_001_20170317100731065.jpg

Brave Brother's has been revealed to be the composer of the title track of T-ara's final album as a whole group.

According to parties involved on the 17th, Brave Brothers wrote and composed the title track 'My Name' for T-ara's final album, under their current contract, in May.

My Name is a song about a lover mistakenly calling someone else's name. It a song featuring an addictive rhythm unique to Brave Brothers.

Brave Brothers previously composed T-ara's title track So Crazy and Hyomin's solo debut track Nice Body. Brave Brothers' My Name was confirmed as the title song of T-ara's last album as a complete group.

T-ara will release their album on May 17th. Their contracts are expected to expire in May, making it the group's final activity as a full group. T-ara will release the album and conduct all promotions, local and abroad, until June. Their agency and the members will discuss contract renewals then.

Source: Naver