Diadem Forums

[18.08.31] Hyomin explains the use of Bo Peep Bo Peep in the teaser video for her upcoming solo song, Mango

craZy

0003564561_001_20180831093527421.jpg

Hyomin reveals the teaser video for her upcoming digital single, Mango, showcasing an intense sound and captivating gaze.

In the teaser, Hyomin emits a chic charm with her proactive eyes, wearing an intense outfit that shows off her perfect body line, while the highly addictive melody captures our ears.

The introduction uses Hyomin's group's, T-ara, representative song, Bo Peep Bo Peep before changing to Mango, revealing a much more mature sound.

"As I stand alone, I'm worried about how I can develop more from the time the public loved me most. People try to remember the time when they were at their best, and I think I want everyone to remember me from that time," Hyomin says as she reveals her worries while preparing for her album.

"For me, it was when I was active in T-ara, when Bo Peep Bo Peep first came up. It's a glorious past, and now with more freedom, I want to discover more of myself with a mature attitude. I think this is the second time I'm approaching a big challenge in my life, that's what I had in mind when I watched the teaser," Hyomin said, expressing her resolve for her solo activities.

The title song Mango is written by the famous producer behind EXO's Ko Ko Bop, Taeyeon's Fine and Red Velvet's Red Flavor, with the music video directed by Seong Changwon from Taeyeon's Fine. Further joined by the DQ Agency Dance Team who have choreographed popular point dances for Lee Hyori, Sistar and HyunA.

Hyomin's new single album Mango will be released on September 12 at 6 PM, with a special showcase for fans at 8 PM where she will take the stage for the first time.

Source: Naver
Translation: craZy & Hyominniemouse

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...