Diadem Forums

[10.03.25] Eunjung, "I'm sorry and thankful towards my mother."

nathaniel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch.. did'nt know her mum had to give up all of that just to let her daughter's career progress..

a mum's love is the one thing that can bring a child foward ( metaphorically speaking of course) but in this case i think it goes slightly further then that..

hope t-ara's hot streak continues.. that way we can see both mum and daughter reaping the benefits of their combined hard work..

wow what a touching story. Its great that she has such a supportive mum :) because of her love for her daughter and her dreams, she was willing to give up her career and her own aspirations.

What makes it even more sweet is that eunjung acknowledged the sacrifices that her mother made :)

I hope that both of them would be blessed by the success and progress of t-ara, and that eunjung would be able to repay her mother with her success!!!

awww its really soo sweet for her mother to do that for her. that is what a true mother is because of all her sacrifices. it really is heartbreaking for a daughter to know that her mother gave up her career for her but all things happen for a good reason and this is a good example of just that. Eunjung is truly the best for thanking her mother for everything.

Eunjung FIGHTING~!!!

• 2 weeks later...