Diadem Forums

[Caps] T-ARA Ep.8 Brain Game Test Results (10/09)

Kuraudo

[Caps] T-ARA Ep.8 Brain Game Test Results (10/09)

In T-aradot.com EP. 8, all of them did challenging brain-games! These are the results.

Made some caps and translations for you!

재무 =Finance

CS= Customer Service

웹디자인=Web Design

배송=Shipping

MD= Model demonstration: The girls at the end were to demonstrate the actual clothing on the mannequins.

I don't know the exact name, so its my best guess based off of what they were doing.

LOL, Qri has bright career after singing :)

So sorry for Jiyeon and Boram.. But they did OK with MD! :o

Looks like Hyomin was made for web designing and demonstrations :(

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph..._key=*&st=0

Soyeon

soyeone08100407.jpg

Hyomin

hyomine08100407.jpg

Boram

borame081004072.jpg

Jiyeon

jiyeone08100407.jpg

Qri * WINNER!*

qri2e08100407.jpg

For the rest of the images: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.ph..._key=*&st=0

CREDIT: kuraudo (caps) + diadem

EP.8 is epic! Seriously love all the girls. Qri is a multi-talented president (3rd time she is on the show so far) and I'm not surprise with the SoMin, since Hyo Min has always made it clear that she is more of an online shopper while So Yeon just has that nice and friendly personality all over her. The rest were just hilarious; messenger Eun Jung (but she seems to really want to be the MD to get rid of that terrorist nickname), everything but finance Boram (I suddenly thought of Sun Hwa when I watch her doing the task on that finance one), and the model Ji Yeon (poor maknae, she's just too easy to manipulate, that's all lol).

Thank you so much for the caps.

haha this is really cool. this looks like the stuff in video games lol. how come jiyeon didn't do so well, is it because she's so young compared to the others? anyway thanks a lot for sharing the caps and translating!