Diadem Forums

[09.07.30] CEO Kim Gwangsu: "Using Lee Hyori as security payment, please give love to T-ara"

tinggg

CEO Kim Gwangsu: "Using Lee Hyori as security payment, please give love to T-ara"

6-member girl group T-ara made their first public appearance on MBC's 'Golden Fisheries' Radio Star.

With the '2nd Kim Taehee' and Jun Youngrok's daughter already capturing attention before their debut, it was obvious this show would get attention.

That day the ratings soared compared to previous weeks.

Meanwhile singer Jun Youngrok's daughter Jun Boram, former SNSD member Soyeon and the other members were able to proudly show off their talents.

Yoon Jongshin said to Boram sincerely, "There probably isn't anyone who hasn't your dad's videos before." However Boram's reaction was a bit distant.

Shin Junghwan said, "my first recording with Boram was a bit awkward because I asked her whether or not she greeted her father in the morning before coming here, and she answered 'I don't live with my father.'" which caused everyone to laugh.

Later Boram said, "I've been doing cartwheels since I was five," and then showed everyone her talent. After seeing Boram, Kim Goora said, "she looks like a gymnast."

Also there was a surprise phone call with T-ara's boss Kim Gwangsu, of which he was asked "why did you have them debut on 'radio star'", of which he answered, "please give much care to these girls. Those who watch it will be able to capture their singing and acting characters, so debuting here will let them become uninhibited stars."

As to the question of T-ara's rivals, Kim Gwangsu answered, "their rival team's name has four letters. They will work hard to try to catch up within a month," he said with confidence. "If your ratings today aren't up, then I'll use someone to compensate for it," of which the MCs replied, "use Lee Hyori as security."

Kim Gwangsu said to T-ara, "you're still young, so show your energetic and healthy side to the public and don't let anyone down."

Link: http://www.mdtoday.co.kr/mdtoday/index.htm...ord=&page=1

Tip-off: Elly

Translated by: tinggg@diadem5.com