Diadem Forums

[09.07.30] Jun Boram: The second pocket girl? Height = 160cm

tinggg

Jun Boram: The second pocket girl? Height = 160cm

Girl Group T-ara's Jun Boram, who was one of the latter who joined, did gymnastics which caught attention.

On the 29th's MBC Golden Fisheries-Radio Star, Jun Boram participated with her membrs and showed her cartwheel skills. Even though she failed which threw the whole studio into a sea of laughter, her size caught viewers' attentions.

Netizens reacted "Jun Boram is so cute, how tall is she I wonder?" Some even called her the next Lee Hyunji, who's known for being a 'pocket girl' for her size.

Even though both her parents' size aren't that tall, netizens couldn't help but speculate how tall she really was.

'Jun Boram's height' became a popular search term on portal sites after the show. After calling in to confirm, they replied "Jun Boram's height is 160cm."

6-member girl group T-ara has officially kicked off promotions.

Link: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Tip-off: Elly

Translated by: tinggg@diadem5.com

T-ara Boram came out to speak about her height which has been the topic and discussion amongst netizens online.

Her height is 155cm. And the height of the rest of the members range from 164cm to 168cm, and comparing to their height, she is about 10cm shorter than them. And because of this, she seems much smaller when the group appears on shows.

But there were criticisms about her Naver profile which states that her height is 164cm. Boram said, “My height is 155cm. I have never lied or cheated about my height before. And I don’t know why they state my height as 164cm.”

Her company also said, “We have never stated that her height is 164cm. WE have also never tolden that to the portal site where the profile was found.”

Boram said, “My mother and father are both short people, but they are great entertainers who does promotions not caring much about their height. I will show everyone that ‘the smallest chili is spicest’. I will overcome the difference in height between me and the other members with my passion on stage.”

Credit: K-bites.

I knew she was in the 150's region in height. I also think EunJung is taller than 168cm, closer to 170-171.

• 7 months later...