Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara are the perfect girls for horror movies?

shining star`★

It's funny and strange to see how the girls are always casted to play in horror movies/drama. Eunjung in Death Bell 1,Jiyeon and Boram in Soul, Jiyeon and Qri in Death Bell 2 and now Eunjung in White.

I wonder what's make our girls perfect for the horror genre~ I think it's maybe because they look like fragile but strong in the same time.

Keke you forgot about Qri being Death Bell 2...x]

But honestly speaking horror films/dramas is the easiest exposure to acting imo. So I'm glad they're in horror movies.

HOW COULD I FORGOT QRI *shoot myself*

For sure, horror films are the easiest way to gain exposure but usually idol girl are chosen in romantic comedy, like Coffee House while our girls keep doing horror movies XD

• 2 months later...

lol I love/hate watching horror movies, unless it's one with T-ara in it...then I definitely 100% love it!

I get scared really easily, but somehow, whenever I watch the ones T-ara starred in, I end up watching them again and again cause it's just SO good! I'm so excited for White to come out~~ I really want to see Eunjung as a main character in a horror movie...I don't think she got enough parts in Death Bell >__<

Jiyeon's also a great actress! I was so surprised by her acting in Hon and Death Bell 2!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoy watching horror movies so if I ever need to watch a scary movie,

I should watch the movies that T-ara is in, lol.

But I think they fit the 'scary' or 'horror' category whatever better,

like I think they fit better as scary actresses because they have that aura to them, and they act really good in horror movies than in just comedy or romantic movies.

Whichever role they play or is given, they play and act it out the best ((:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...