Diadem Forums

[10.07.03] "Invincible Youth" Hyomin confess in tears, "Sunny's left a big empty space"

shining star`★

oh thanks,

i feel like i read this before too. might have been kpop.

oh ssf, i saw the video/clip of hyomin saying this, i think.

I think i only seen hyomin tear up twice, once when she was on the phone in Ep 1 or 2, and whenever it was about sunny leaving. hyomin is a tough gal though. she's senior to the 3 new girls on the show, well as a cast anyways, i can't remember on my top whose senior in debut among the groups.

hyomin will be fine without sunny on the, she'll do well. but sunny/hyomin relationship was just so great on the show. it's gonna be missed.

i look forward to the mini-reuniting of sunny/hyomin.

but as a sone, i'm also worried about the whole japan thing, i hope SM doesn't do to them like with DBSK and BoA, the years abroad thing. Sunny/Hyomin is strong, but a long distance is tough.

ah~~ seriously, i still prefered Hyunah, Yuri & sunny to be back in the show, the shows kinda bit dull now, haha, but i'm still watching it. yeah it's really sad to hear this news, poor Hyomin. i wish she could do better, but she's already managing well =D

I must agree with her. Sunny herself give so big hole in IY. I miss Sunny, Yuri and Hyunah. The tree new member still lack in variety show skill. The old member seems lost energy to be funny since they still awkward with the new member. I really love this show before, I hope they can find their fun back as soon as possible