Diadem Forums

[10.07.09] T-ara's activities to change soon, fans being to speculate

nathaniel

"The members shall remain, T-ara's activities will be changed in the right direction. It may be that some members will be sharing different activities,"

that sounds promising, did they mean that we will see more Boram and Qri in action

i would be happy to see them on variety programs :D

especially my cute RamBo :lol: :lol: <3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there won't be drastic changes. I like them the way they are now.

A distribution in schedule would be good. At least everyone gets to share the load together, less tiring.

It would be nice too if CCM allows them time to finish their studies as well

T-ara Fighting!

I'm kinda worried about the changes...I'm really worried...

But I'll try my best to pray...

hope the don't do subgroups like AS,I don't like it.

I like T-ara the way they are now.

so now we know that t-ara's not going to have a change in members but rather a change in the roles of members right?

i would feel more comforted this way. it sounds way less severe than the allkpop article. t-ara girls fighting!!

corecontents give them a break please? they're helpiung you earn loads already it's time to let them rest a bit it isn't fair:( i like the t-ara as it is now so by all means don't let them break up!!!! </3

No, i'm sure no one's leaving. the agency already said that no breaking up or losing members.

most likely an addition of member(s) or t-ara would be split into 2 groups or so for separate activites, maybe like After School's orange caramel? anyway i'm cool with it as long as its the new direction their going is not smting we all would dislike...but i would need to get use to a new member (its hard) haha

no!!!plez dont do that....i really love t-ara now....ecspecially hyomin unnie..i think the manager should give them a rest a lot and meet of them to see their parents and family...maybe that will be less they stress.....plez i hope..dont do a sub group or anything are out of t-ara....plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they all really suit in group.....

still a bit worried about what this means. hopefully it's just that Soyeon, Qri, and Boram will be doing more activities while Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Hyomin are busy. and then they'll all come back together, as planned, in September or so for a new album and group promotions

Do you guys think it is possible that some of them leave?

I think they're going to replace a member for sure. Maybe Jiyeon leaves and Jin Hye Won takes her place. Core contents media has been promoting her quite a lot. Even releasing stupids pics of her drinking tea.

20100625_jinhyewon_2-460x306.jpg