Diadem Forums

[10.07.26] T-ara's Eunjung sheds tears at final 'Coffee House' shoot, "I'll never forget"

nathaniel

It's sad to hear that she shed lots of tears. I guessed she had grown feelings towards the drama and the people. It's been rooted within her and now they had to part.

they can always meet again somewhere. It's not the end anyway. There's always chances to collaborate again with one another.

Eunjung unnie, don't be so upset over it!

i've been too busy to catch up on my dramas. I left off at 10.... argh 16 is kinda short for a drama, but than again 20 or 24 is kinda long. the pain of finding the balance of seeing ur fave peoples on screen and not dragging out the story line.

either way, congrats to her for the drama. I enjoyed the comedy and lightheartedness experienced thus far, i guess back to my melodramas

Just finish watching the drama.... Writer Kang (Eunjung) at the final she didn't be with anyone....

But still i like her character role because her dream is to achieve her new dream....

Hope Eunjung will participate in a new drama show in the future....

Love Eunjung, she is just so beautiful & cute in d end screen !!! now just waiting for her Horror movie to show (scare) !!!

• 3 weeks later...