Diadem Forums

[SNAPSHOTS] Breaking Heart TW Press w/ File Folder

l-arf

[sNAPSHOTS] Breaking Heart TW Press w/ File Folder

The Taiwan Press of Breaking Heart (CD+DVD) was recently released on July 30th and I managed to pick one up a few days back. The main difference between this and the original is the size, as the TWP is smaller, more closer to the size of Absolute First Album and it doesn't include a 56 page photobook. It only includes some of the photos. It also includes a DVD with the music videos for Bo Peep Bo Peep and I Go Crazy Because of You. The only reason why I picked this up was because of the bonus file folder (only comes with the pre-order version), which is of decent size and includes T-ara's picture on it. I was also lucky to be handed a free poster :).

Anyways, here are some (poor quality) pics:

Album+File Folder+Poster

dsc07217.jpg

File Folder

dsc07248w.jpg

CREDIT: l-arf + tiaradiadem.com

Eh? That file folder looks totally cool. Hmmm. *idea* I want that. WOW, it also has the MVs of BPBP & IGCBOY?! Wow, just like the Philippine version. CCM is cool, they thought of adding a DVD into the album. Good job. Thanks for sharing these! ^^ That file folder is really getting my attention. I wannnntt! >:D

omg! That file folder!

I'm so gonna get that, its only available for those who pre-order in taiwan?

It is still available on YesAsia, although it's about $6 more expensive than the original one. I don't think you get the poster either.

• 2 weeks later...