Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[10.09.06] Hyomin reveals Jiyeon's nasty habits

158117_74638_054.jpg

The youngest member of the girl group T-ara, Jiyeon, has her nasty habit of life revealed.

SBS's Haha Mong Show which aired on the 4th featured MC Mong and the MCs visiting T-ara's dorm. During the broadcast, member Hyomin said, "Some nights I can not sleep because of Jiyeon's FEET. They still smell," she said unveiling Jiyeon's secret.

She also said, "One day I fell asleep and when I woke up I thought there were bugs or worms in my face, but it was one of Jiyeon's fake eyelashes that she forgot to take off and it came unattached." Since then, Hyomin has never slept in the same bed as Jiyeon, she revealed.

source: nate

credit: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

aww! Poor Jiyeon for having Hyomin exposing her habit. and poor Hyomin for dealing with that!

But they must be close enough for Hyoming to actually say that on television.

Loveee these two! :D

im sure these "nasty habits" are showing up cause jiyeon is too tired wash/clean herself

hehe... naughty hyomin revealing jiyeon's secrets

but don't stop, keep the secrets coming XD

Soooo... JiYeon has stinky feet!! omgomg hahaha her feet stinks??

JiYeon you got an image to keep! haha but its just so cute to see them reveal each other's habits ;)

...poor hyomin...had to endure those feet

Keke this just shows how close they are with each other, even if Jiyeon has bad habits, they are sharing a room!.

;) how hyomin complains about everything, but Jiyeon just sits there looking cute.

huahahahahahahaa........

OMG i never thought that jiyeon would do that...

maybe because the schedule, jiyeon become very tired and doesn't have the time to put out the eyelashes or wash feet before bed...

hahahahaha....