oink*cathy.

1. Eunjung

2. JiYeon

3. Hyomin

4. SoYeon

5. Boram

6. Hwayoung

7. Qri

Boram was actually close to the top but Hyomin rosed a lot after I watched Invincible Youth. ^_^

My top two are greatly influenced by both of them being in dramas and variety shows that I really enjoyed :( or I just really like them XD

LMAO i completely forgot they had that new member. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1.Qri (She's really pretty though really quiet and when she says something, it would always be shocking and funny thing a quiet person wouldn't usually said. She also super cuteee. Cutie Pretty)

2. Hyomin/Soyeon (Can't decide on the two. Hyomin because of Invincible Youth. Her relationship with my biased in SNSD( Sunny) :D They two are so cute... Hyomin in T-ara is super funny and pretty... Soyeon, at first she looks like Taeyeon to me... Have that really adorable and beautiful look. She proven to be the more mature yet funny at times. Esp Tom and Jerry Lololol)

3.Jiyeon (Her dramas~ Like her in Jungle fish2~ Now currently watching Dream high 2... The first two episode of her is super cuteeee! Esp. when she took the sword and started being super adorable with it... She's like the kid in the group :D)

4.Boram/Eunjung/Hwayoung (Boram is super cute when she always ask for food :D Eunjung, like her in Dream high :D Hwayoung, she's new but she has proven herself to be super hardworking in T-ara. She also has a pretty look)

Conclusion~ I love all of them :D

Qri biased :DD