Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which T-ara Member do you ADMIRE the most?

dis_crazy_girl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, there's 2 members in mind. Firstly, Jiyeon. Secondly, SoYeon.

Jiyeon~

Although Jiyeon is the youngest, still studying, she's like the busiest member in T-ara! Although she is involve in so many things, she continue to stay strong. I personally think it's a very tough thing to stay strong.

Soyeon~

Soyeon went through a tough process after leaving SNSD. Being able to stay strong and finally debut with T-ara wasn't easy.

Hence, i admire Jiyeon and Soyeon. The yeons!

• 2 weeks later...

Jiyeon~

1.She works so hard until one day she got caught dancing with no energy (but haters said she did that purposely) :(

2.She is violent (I'm violent :) same like my class rep in my class at school xDDDDD)

3.She is honest :DDD

4.She has taekwondo skills :D so she can beats all her haters!! xD

5.She's cute :3

6.Her solo songs melt me... Rolling....And another song from OST Jungle Fish 2 (I FORGOT THE TITLE SONG LOL)

7.She is strong...

8.She's a very good actress :D that's why i love her!

9.Her eyes ftw :)

10.BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE!again..lol Pknxi.gifRU3TS.gifogKxi.gif

11.She deserves lovess from her fans... so..please don't hate her :( maybe..someday.. haters will make our baby Jiyeon cry like in Heroes . :(( maybe you( not a jy bias ) doesn't know our(jiyeon bias) feelings.. since now there've already people comparing Jiyeon and Hyomin :((((

12. SHE IS THE MAIN DANCER.. HER DANCE MOVES MAKE ME AAAAAH

I admire all of them.First of all I am in the music business too though It's small scaled and I'm still in high school studying music :D I'm jealous seeing them being succesful while I'm here studying :) but that's why I admire them and I'll continue to support them with all my heart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

T-ara member that i most admire is.............. Soyeon

i admire her because.......

reason 1: her voice is amazing and totally make me feel the song that she sing, even the simple one.

reason 2: her attitude make me feel warm and like her kindness and also honesty.

reason 3: her unique talent is sing an old folk song. that amaze me!!!!

reason 4: her eyes are beautiful and that the charm that pull me to like her a lot

reason 5: her wink are the best and feel like she wink to me <3

that it's the reason why i admire Soyeon. :D

it's hard to pick once you've discover T-ara member by member.

can i just pick all? like seriously?

okay okay i'll pick one, Soyeon.

but let me just say what i want about all of the members.

Boram: her determination to lead the group as an unnie is just great!

Qri: she has gotten quite a few acting roles but i don't know she's just way too underrated.

Soyeon: what she has gone through before T-ara was really something. she is able to get back up!

Eunjung: she always does her best not to make anyone feel awkward when around her.

Hyomin: slowly working her way though everything and now she's getting her stuffs going!

Jiyeon: the one member you gotta respect. always always filled with schedules. and she does them all!

Hwayoung: not too sure but from the shows i've watched, i think she's limiting her speech of words since she's still new. though i can see that she's pretty close to them already. but then again, let's see in future about Hwayoungsmile.gif

eun jung. why? because she's so tall, talent, can sing, dance and acting. she has beautiful face. with her short hair she look more fresh and energy...

but i also admire jiyeon too. she's so cute, baby face, very talent, and have an unique eyes shape. i wish i have jiyeon eyes shape....