Hello fellow Queens’
There has been a lot of questions directed to me with regards to attending music shows to watch T-ARA performances in Korea. So I’m here to answer your needs.
Requirements for all music shows are the same unless they are concerts. (e.g fortnite download s7. SBS The Show usually records a concert instead in which you would need to get a ticket)
There are 5 important things that you must have and I will try my best to guide you on getting it.
1) Queens’ membership card (2nd Queens’ or whatever current membership card will give you higher priority) free youtube to mp3 kostenlos herunterladen.
2) RSVP at the event board on Daum Cafe.
3) Physical album (either latest promoting album or the previous promoting album if the album is not released yet)
4) Digital album receipt (iTunes purchase/Melon/Other major music sites)
5) Ringtone of their latest promoting song hermes app herunterladen.
If you have all 5 items, then good for you, you will be ranked as cat 1. Your ranking category will drop for each missing item (in simpler terms, your priority of securing a seat at the music show will drop).
1) Queens’ membership card, will be given to members who have paid on the Daum cafe. (Registration is already closed so your only option is to wait till next year or…)
DO NOTE: For those members that have yet to receive their cards, you must print out the receipt/notification page, that indicate that you have paid to be a member.
One/few days before the event, the registration for the event will be opened up. All you need to do is to follow the instructions and fill in the particulars accordingly, lock your posts and you’re considered signed up.
3) Album is by far the easiest step, whereby you will just need to purchase an album of the current song that they are promoting sharepoint windows. In any case if the album that they are promoting is currently unavailable, then you must bring the album they were promoting previously unless stated otherwise whilst signing up for the event on Daum cafe.
4) Digital album/song purchase is slightly more difficult as you will need a credit card to purchase the song on iTunes/Melon/any other major music sites what app downloaden kostenlos. If the song is not available on iTunes, then you will have to get help from a Korean to purchase a song on music sites, notably Melon. ( What I did was get my hostel owner to help me purchase the song on my behalf.) After buying the song, make sure you PRINT out the screen capture of your receipt. You MUST PRINT it out ( i.e. no showing of the image on your tablet/phone.)
5) Ringtone will be the most difficult herunterladen. There are two ways of getting it. The official way is to get a ringtone via the music sites and then send it to your phone, however this means that the buyer (if bought through someone in Korea) will have to send you the ringtone. Now the other unofficial method is to make your own ringtone, which is highly not recommended, because I’m not sure of any repercussions. What they usually want to see is a ringtone with a duration of 30 secs and the album jacket on the ringtone microsoft office downloaden gratis 2016. I.e. they will ask you to play the ringtone on your mobile phone; the display should have the album jacket as the image and the ringtone should be 30 seconds long. Hence for those going during the comeback week, it’s recommended you bring your laptop along so as to be able to make your own ringtone at your own convenience (and risk) fun royale herunterladen.
I will be explaining how the categories work now. As mentioned earlier, without an item, you will drop to a lower category. So even if you arrive very early at the venue of the music show but missing a required item, you will drop to a lower priority queue. Upon arrival at the event’s venue as stated on Daum cafe (and on time of course), the fan managers will request you to take out all the necessary requisites ls11 mods for free. Obviously, those that arrive early will get priority first. So for example, one that has all the items and is the first to arrive will be marked 1-1, and the second in line will be marked 1-2. Hence, there’s a first-come-first-serve basis involve as well. ( 1-1 is usually impossible to get as there are some REALLY REALLY PASSIONATE fans.)
The fan manager will mark on your wrist or on a paper of your choice, to indicate what category you’re in. After you’re given your priority queue number, stick around the area for a bit to see what else the fan manager have to say, then after which, you can go for a toilet break after he/she is done assigning.
Please don’t make a fuss over small issues like being denied entry because of shortage of seats/tickets despite being early. Ultimately, you’re a foreigner and it will be wise to put on your best behavior as a foreign fan. You do not want to give them a bad impression, which would result in consequences that might jeopardize your future entry attempts. The fan managers are pretty nice as far as I know, as long as you don’t piss them off.
* There are times where by the number of tickets given by music shows to the fan managers will not be enough to let all the fans in. Hence, it will be best if you get the highest possible category to guarantee your seat.
* Locations of music shows and timing to be there will be indicated on the event page of their daum cafe and you can google how to find the place with not much of an issue.
* Last but not least, enjoy the show and cheer loudly for your idols whenever they come on.
If there’s any questions, you can leave your queries on this thread or tweet me @CornOppa instead. My advice is to do both since I won’t come to TD often and that other folks here may have the answer for you as well. If I don’t reply to you on twitter either, pester the hell out of me, because I’m too lazy to respond sometimes.
There’s a first for everything, so I hope I help you guys enough to make your first trip to Korea enjoyable. 뿡뿡!
Written by CornOppa.