maknaes.

[11.07.26] Hyomin, "After Jiyeon and Eunjung, I didn't want to miss the opportunity"

Ahhhhw~<3 Our Hyomin Is Becoming Like Her Dongsaengs which is cute ^__^ I Really Hope they DONT Over work T-ara.. Hehe~ T-ara FTW!!!!!! ^__^ These girls are amazing And really talented.. and the questions are funny..LOL`!

Hyomin Jjang^^

We will always support you and T-ara

forever.T-ara do come first but

no matter what,we will still continue

to cheer and gave our full support <3

I'm really happy for Hyomin that she has gotten this chance to do what she likes

I hope people will appreciate her talents and give her more opportunities next time as well

i am a new member really not into Horror movie like ones from Korea is really scary but omg i think i will go watch XDXDXD and Hyomin shi Fighting you shine already in varity show now shine in movie as well TALENT EXPOSITIONXDXDXDXD :)

i seriously respect her on how she replied those questions. i can tell she is really working her ass off(of course the rest of the members are doing the same) whenever she gets the chance. she's humble yet confident.

GO HYOMIN GO!

"I'm not exactly sure. Right now, T-ara comes before anything else."

Aww, Leader. :D

I know that everyone wants to become an acting-dol. But her professionalism is exceptional, she has actually set the group at the top of her priorities. I hope that your movie turns out well! BTW, I find the reporter's questions a little weird. Is it just me? :)

Hyomin hwaiting~!