Ka*

[OFFICIAL] Single Covers for Bo Peep Bo Peep Japanese version (08/18)

ZOMMMGGG, the girls look great, like really cute with hints of smexiness ehehhe, THEY LOOK REALLY AWESOME, especially in the first pictrue, they literally look like cats ehhehe

and i'm not sure if anyone noticed but, LOOK AT THE SHOES, their Roly Poly shoes eheheh in the first pic :L

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !! I LOVE THE SINGLE COVERS JAPANESE VERSION OF T-ARA !! especially when they holding the lolipops..they're look so cute !!! HYOMIN JIYEON QRI LOOK SO CUTE !! hahahaha i cant wait to buy this album XDDD

i heard that it will be released in some version, it is right??

even if it the bo peep korea version is in 2009, they still looks cute for wearing that outfit now

The funny thing is the one where they have the cat ears is the only one that doesn't have Hyomin doing something weird. The other one has Hyomin kissing a lollipop and the other has her sitting with a book on her head <3. Although don't get me wrong though, her weirdness is what attracts her to me :lol:.