Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Did you have a bias for another group then switch to T-Ara?

junichi8369

well, my ultimate girl group bias is baby vox and will always be baby vox. but for current groups, well, i stopped listening to kpop in 2007 and didn't start listening again until 2010. the first new girl group i really liked was after school and then i really like snsd then i got into t-ara. my top 3 was 1) after school, 2) snsd, 3) t-ara. i've found that now that bekah's left after school and they're now putting out crappy japanese versions of their korean songs i don't actually like after school that much anymore. i guess that would make snsd my #1 bias now but i've been finding myself liking t-ara more than i did before and i like them at least equally to snsd right now and may or may not surpass them soon.

it's been four months since my last reply and as an update i still haven't decided if i like snsd or t-ara more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

First off ill say i havent been listening to kpop that long , being i'm in the U.S. I got into k-pop when i first heard Gee from SNSD and i fell in love with them , then i loved them even more when i watched 100s of hours of variety shows.That's what got me into K-pop, then i discovered KARA but they still didn't take over SNSD's spot as my #1.I was on Soshified looong time ago when i first learned about the site.

Funny thing is i learned about T-Ara from watching IY because i wanted to see yuri and sunny, but i fell in love with hyomin and Eunjun when she guest appeared. So i researched on hyomin and found out she was in T-Ara..My actual first show where i saw all members was the Sweet girl show with all the girl groups like snsd t-ara, kara , after school and so on. So naturally i started watching variety shows with T-ara members in them and started watching lives and MVs, then i started to put their songs onto my i-pod. Now when i listen to my K-pop playlist i find myself skipping over SNSD songs which i have all of to get to T-ara songs. Hyomin,Eunjun,Qri,Jiyeon,Boram,Soyeon, and Hwayoung have stolen my heart and are now my #1 bias. I actually come onto this site like 5times more then soshified now and even have most the members of T-ara on my twitter. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a change of heart and has actually left their previous biases and made T-Ara their #1 like i have?

T-ARA FIGHTING!!!!

T-ARA #1!!!!!!

Wow, it was as if I was reading what I was gonna write @ junichi8369. How can we be so alike? HAHAHA.

T-ara fighting!!!

• 3 weeks later...

at 1st i was an ELF coz they got me into kpop n kshows. then i started becoming a SONE coz they soo funny n i loved their songs XD Then something happened in 2010 lol XD i don't remember.

n then T-ara caught my attention 1st becuase of the music. then i found out Diadem subbed this show with T-ara i wanted to see so bad so i joined Diadem. saw more vids of T-ara, listened to more T-ara songs n now i'm QUEEN's ....my love for them will never die

When I started listening to KPop last year I started out with Gee. At the time my thoughts on KPop were still pretty split. I heard a few more from Girls' Generation and began to give KPop a more open look. Then when I heard KARA they quickly became my bias. KARA stayed my bias for about a month until I heard Roly Poly. And for nearly a year now T-ara has been my bias. Up until this day there hasn't been any artist/group/band of any sort that I've been as deeply biased about as I am with T-ara. Nor has there been any that I've liked every song like I do with T-ara.

My first 'love' was actually Miss A, I still like them a lot. Then was SNSD, which I still like, then groups like 4minute, Brave Girls, SJ, Nine Muses, etc. But you know T-ara was always there looking at me, waiting for me to get interested in them, lol. So eventually I started to follow them more and more till they became a favorite. Now I can say I'm T-ara biased. B)

for me, i'm a double agent lol

i personally like SNSD who introduced me with kpop culture

because of them, i can learn about korean culture & entertainment

they also introduced me with various girlgroups inculding T-ara

currently, i pick SNSD and T-ara as my bias because their spirit and performance are good

especially this 2 girlgroups have an outstanding variety skills

okay, i was never at kpop bands way back long time ago. Not into drama series as well, only anime.

The only thing that made me know some of the songs is through playing games like idate/audition, with kpop songs in it.

Actually, the songs by jewelry is my favorite, but i haven't researched them since i'm only into music that time.

But some songs caught my attention, it was bo beep, sorry sorry, bonamana... First, i searched about the singers of sorry sorry and hell, i was like, no handsome in here (sorry suju fans, its just my opinion XD). But then i never searched for bo beep bo beep since i might be a little disappointed as well in this girl group.

So that goes, dream high2... At first this girl gives me an expression of some sort of a bully one and i even thought that might be her real character, but as the show goes on, i started to like her character. So i search for her, Park Jiyeon from T-ara. I started to watch her GOS, DB2, JF2, cameos, and everywhere where she is. Then the variety shows, that's when i get more familiar with other members and became a fan of T & J couple, and EunMinYeon, and SoRi. So i watched their Live performances, MV and more...

Truthfully Diadem is the first forum i've joined. And am so happy... I never once become a sone, or suju, or 2ne1 or etc... but i'm giving a shot on watching their MVs but still my heart goes back to T-ara :D